18: Day Off

"Go! Go! Go!" You cheered as Nora downed stacks of pancakes. Everyone was informed earlier that you had the day off, so you did what any teenager would... Have fun. While you weren't a teen you still didn't get to enjoy your years as one which made you enjoy this ten times more than anyone else. "Wait! Y/N, how fast can you down a gallon of milk?" Nora asked you suddenly asked making you furrow your eyebrows. "I don't know... And I'm not doing it!" The two of you argued as everyone started laughing. "Could it be that you're just a chicken?" You narrowed your eyes as you reached for the gallon on the table.

"Ready... Set... Chug!" Ruby yelled as you and Nora started drinking. You didn't even get halfway before calling it quits. "How is she even doing that?" You questioned as she finished her chug and moved to drink the rest of yours. "Is that even humanly possible?" Wiess shook her head in disbelief. "It's a little thing I like to call practice!" Nora grinned as she patted her stomach. You watched in amazement as she started eating the remaining pancakes. "How can you even eat after all that?" You sighed as you went to lay your head down. "I'm starting to doubt she's human." Blake commented as Wiess nodded. "She's built differently." Jaune and Oscar laughed at Yang's joke.

"Nice to see you're all having fun." All of you stood still as General Ironwood entered the common room. "It is our day off!" Nora cheered as team FNKY entered the room. "Hey, maybe you could join us tonight. We're going clubbing and I would love to see your moves on the dance floor." Neon smiled as she skated towards the table you were all gathered around. "We'll go, I could use a drink or two." Yang smirked as she pulled Blake along with her. "I was thinking of going to the movies with Oscar." Jaune gave an apologetic smile as Neon nodded. "We'll if anyone else wants to join we'll be leaving at eight!" She smiled as she began to hum a small tune. "We should probably start getting ready for the election result thing." You stretched your arms out before getting up from your seat.

"See each other down here in an hour?" You asked, turning to face Ruby. "Right! I need to shower real quick." You nodded and started to walk towards your dorm. The hairs on your neck stood up as a shiver went down your spine. Your eyebrows furrowed as you walked towards the window in your room. You closed it shut as you grabbed your things and headed towards the showers.
_______________________________

Cheers filled your eyes as you stood on a nearby wall. You we're starting to get bored, Ruby had left with Penny and you didn't want to get involved in Ren and Nora's lover's quarral they had going on. With a sigh you went to get a drink, passing by a multitude of people. An uneasy feeling came over you as you passed by a hooded figure in a darker area of the werehouse. Your finger twitched as you slowly moved to get a hold of your blades. "If only you weren't so observant..." His purple eyes made contact with yours as he wrapped his arms around your  shoulders. His coat covering the wound he had just inflicted.

Red and purple fluids seeped onto your white shirt. A cough made its way out of your mouth, small droplets of blood splattered onto the floor as he continued to hold you up. "You... Won't get away with this..." Your breathing was getting heavy as the poison started coursing through your body. "Darling no one has noticed your state, soon you'll be where you need to be now close your eyes and rest princess." You furrowed your eyebrows as he carried you outside of the building, placing you in a dark alley. "W-Why?" You outstretched your hand, gripping onto the collar of his shirt. He stayed quiet starring into your eyes.

"You'll know soon enough." With that he ripped your hands off his shirt. Swiftly making his way back into the building. Your chest heaved as you coughed once more, you struggled to get up. Your vision becoming blurry as you stumbled towards the ground. Your gripped your side as the pain got to you. A hiss left your lips as you practically dragged your body across the concrete floor. You had to let someone know he was there, something was about to happen and you had to give them the heads up, but the more you moved the more the pain coursed through your body. A grunt left your lips as you sat yourself up, your hands just barely touching the handle of the door when a boot made contact with the side of your head.

Your head collided with the concrete floor making you see black.