ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ [8]

I was running for god knows how long until I spotted a two person sitting at the corner.

Sa malayuan, hindi mo kaagad mapapansin na may tao dahil hindi naman noticeable yung spot na inuupuan nila.

I turn my gaze on them. At first, I thought it was just a couple na nagmo-moment. But then, I notice a familiar figure on one of them.

A brown hair, wearing a fitted shirt na halos mag emphasize ng well build muscles niya and his Messy hair with a hint of badboys look on him.

Oh my god. It's Cole. And his with another Blondie. Not just a Blondie, I recognize her a Amber, the famous cheerleader on our School.

Pero bakit nandito sila sa likod ng school?

I tiptoed in their back trying to hear their conversation.

"I cant understand it! Why----" Amber's retort immediately cuts of by my Cole.

"Patience Amber" He put a hand on her shoulder. "Konting panahon nalang"

Patience? Konting panahon? What are they talking about?

I lean forward to get a better hear of them.

"Nakakainis!" Amber hissed.

My Cole lean forward and was about to do something when someone spoke behind me.

"Sinasabi ko na nga ba" I deep raspy voice stated.

That voice. That deep husky familiar voice that expressed Anger, Irritation and Protectiveness.

Oh my friggin' God! My eyes widen in realization.

I turn my gaze behind me. And then I saw him clenching his teeth, muttering under his breath.

And what made me shock is that, His hands balled into fist. As if he was about to beat someone.

Oh my.... holy!

Oh no no no. He's going to beat him! He's going to beat my Cole!