【Chapter 21】

❝ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Hell yes! Yes, yes, yes... yes!" Screamed Zeldris, esthetic to have (Y/N) literally enveloped in his arms. While Zeldris was jumping up and down from the amount of joy that he had, the other commandments stood on the sidelines, waiting for their turn to hold (Y/N).

"Come on, Zeldris. You can't hog her forever!" Yelled Estorassa, a pissed off expression on his face. Holding out his tongue childishly, Zeldris turned around and ran off towards the top of the destroyed castle once known as the Kingdom of Edinburg. 

"Never!" Yelled Zeldris, still holding the sleeping (Y/N) in his arms. Though, no matter how cute his little stunt was, they still wanted their (Y/N) back. Trying to end this like mature adults, Drole stepped up. "Captain, we all compromised on the amount of time we would have with her, so please, hand her over to the next-" Before he could finish his sentence, a huge gust of wind flew past him as he caught the sight of the rest of the commandments trying to get their hands on (Y/N).

Letting out a sigh, Drole just decided to watch everything, knowing damn well that if he tried to get her for himself that everyone would then go for him, all he needed to do was wait until they tired themselves out. However, that moment did not happen, because Gloxinia was able to get (Y/N) before anyone else.

"Everyone, please calm down. (Y/N) is still sleeping, and by the amount of noise and movement we're doing at this rate she will surely wake up, and besides, you all know that she likes flying to I will be the one to carry her." Gloxinia stated, thinking that everyone would at least begrudgingly agree, though real life has something else planned.

At the same time, all the Ten Commandments that were left went in for her, at the same fucking time. Gloxinia, who was quick to see this, side-stepped, his eyes wide as his heartbeat quickened. 

'I almost got squished by them, thank Merlin I was able to found out in time-' Suddenly, Gloxinia was knocked out of his thoughts by someone punching him square in the nose causing him to let go of (Y/N) in the process of flying away due to the force of the punch.

"I'll be taking her now, thank you!" Said Melascula, holding her in her arms while her shadow tendrils surrounded her. "Now, finally some peace and quiet..." Whispered Melascula, cradling (Y/N) as if she was a baby. 

The pounding was then heard from her shadow tendril as the Ten Commandments tried knocking it down, which they succeeded. Unable to hold up her tendrils from such strength, Melascula was forced to take them down before any further damage could be done.