Chapter 2

A few days later Will gave you some abrosia, a substance you had found out earlier is used for healing demigods. 

 "Well, Y/n, it's been a pleasure but I hope I son's see you back here anytime soon.' He says as he ushers you out the door, "And take it easy on that foot!" On your way out you pass a weird emo kid headed for Will's cabin. (I had to)

 You head straight for what you assume is the Athena Cabin to find Annabeth. Upon arrival you knock at the door receiving a 'Come in!' From who you hoped was Annabeth. As you opened the door you observed bunks lining the walls along with plenty of desks and shelves covered in books and papers. At one of the desks you find Annabeth working intently on something you couldn't make heads or tails of. 

"Hi! You're finally up and walking around! " The other girl exclaims excitedly.

" Yeah... " you scratch the back of your neck before adding "Hey, I was wondering if I could finally get that tour I was promised?" 

" of Course! Just let me finish this... " Annabeth trails off becoming completely absorbed in her project again. You hobble back outside to wait for her and meet a beautiful, no gorgeous girl with long brown hair that has feathers tied in, expertly twisted and twirled and braided to make it look effortless.

The yet to be named girl smiles at you before making her way over, " Hey you're the new girl right? I'm Piper, daughter of Aphrodite. " Of course, didn't Annabeth say the children of Aphrodite were all stunning? You mumble a yeah, slightly in awe of what's her name? Piper? 

She either ignore your awkwardness or is oblivious to it because she just links arms with you and leads around the camp pointing out people here and there and naming them. She seemed really nice so you decide to let down your guard a little and have fun. As you come upon a particularly rambunctious group of people. You spot Annabeth in the small crowd and make your way towards her Piper still hooked on your arm.

Annabeth tells you the names of all the kids near you, "That's Jason, and you already met Pipes, they're dating. Over there is Frank and Hazel, they're not always here, sometimes they're over at the Roman camp." You ask about the two boys having a whispered conversations that looked like it wouldn't lead to anything good. " Oh that's Percy, he's an idiot, also my boyfriend, but definitely an idiot. And Leo he's kind of idiot too but more of a trouble maker then anything. " Just then Percy walks over and shakes your hand before wrapping his arms around  Annabeth. Leo close behind. As Leo got closer you realize there things;

One, he is wearing the exact eyes from your dream. 

Two, you couldn't breath.

Three, you were in love. 

you didn't believe in love at first sight but, well, here you were. In Love. At First Sight.