Chapter 15

Leo POV

           It's been amazing okay? With Calypso being back. Awesome. Great. I think....The more time I spend with her the more I realize I don't actually know the girl I'm dating. Of course the amazing super sized mcshizzle had saved her from her island which made up for everything on my side. But, I had noticed how depressed Y/n had become. 

          Her and that boy. What's his face? Corvin? Kamden? Caedon?...yeah Caedon. He was trying to cheer her up. I was glad he made her happy but I couldn't help feeling...Ugh...Is that a feeling? I've never loved someone before, like in a romantic way.  Now I know what you're thinking, 'How could Leo Valdez never have been in love?' Quite simply, I had never let myself, of course I had met some girls that made me want to love them...like Khione...And Calypso....gods, did I really just say I didn't love my girlfriend?

Y/n POV

         I didn't have to tell Caedon. We're were staring out along the horizon, over the lake. I was so busy thinking about how to tell him how I felt that I hadn't noticed him staring at me intently. I looked over at him and opened my mouth to try and explain, but he inturupted me,

"I know what you're going to say."

"Y-you do?" I could feel myself breaking. I had been holding in so many emotions I didn't even know I had. It felt like when Percy would make big waves and try to tip me over playfully. This time it wasn't so playful. 

"That you're not ready to be more then friends, I can tell from your eyes. You're always distant. You belong with Leo, he's an idiot for not realizing yet." I felt tears forming, Caedon was so so so perfect. But he was my friend. And I wasn't ready for anything else, especially after everything that happened with Leo being alive and then mine and then not. 

"I'll still always be here for you. I still want to hang out and spend time with you, but I understand. I love you Y/n, as a sister. " I started sobbing right there, right then. Caedon pulled me into to him and I cried on his shoulder. A sort of understanding passed between us and he knew I just needed to be held, by a brother, by a friend. I just needed to cry, and let it all out. I needed to break my loop. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n

What did y'all think? I'm trying to get over my writers block....Shout out to @ReadingForever638 for helping encourage me to keep going on my story! Hope you enjoy!!!