Chapter 11

Y/n POV

    You turned around, facing both Calypso and Leo. Calypso with a sickly sweet smile and Leo like he was looking at a goddess, which he was but still...All of the sudden it seemed like Leo caught up, "Calypso! What're you doing here?" 

    "I saw there was a party so I came! Even dressed up a little!" She gestured at herself,

    "Yeah, you look great! Doesn't she Y/n?"Leo looked over at you beaming, but his smile was

    "Yeah, you look great! Doesn't she Y/n?"Leo looked over at you beaming, but his smile was...different, like he had never been so happy.

    "Oh, um, yeah..." You could feel your heart break again. 

   "Y/n you wouldn't mind if me and Leo left for a bit to....catch up, would you dear?" Wasn't a question, definetally not a question, and they would probably do a little more then 'catch up.'

  "Of course! I'll go dance with Nico!" You made Leo's face turn into a frown for a moment before he looked back over at Calypso and lit up again. 

"Well, come on then Leo!" She giggled, ugh she was disgusting, her smile was so fake and that giggle...it might be a worse sound then any other monster....even Drew...

After Leo and Calypso left you wandered over to find Pipes. She had been expecting it since she saw Calypso come in. Piper opened her arms and you hugged her, crying softly into her shoulder. After a few minutes she pulled away from you and handed you some chocolate,

   "Try and show him you don't need him either...Sometime's he can be an idiot" She whispered it into your ear, you smiled up at the taller girl and she whipped away your tears, careful to not smudge the mascara. You did in fact dance with Nico, a nice boy from the Apollo Cabin. His name was Caedon, he was kinda like Leo, a jokester and a flirt. But he saw my eye's were slightly red and wanted to comfort me despite the fact he barely knew me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n 

you guys want more short chapters more often or more long chapters less often?