MINHO

Enemy's love story PT1

Your typical love to hate high school story right? Of course it is, you absolutely hate Minho, it doesn't help that now your paired up with him for a project to last a month

FXM

Y/NWalking to school, like usual I was having a very normal day, typical waking up at 6:45am exactly today, I was a very organised person, I would get very stressed if it wasn't "perfect" I wouldn't show it but I would get very anxious and paranoi...

Y/N
Walking to school, like usual I was having a very normal day, typical waking up at 6:45am exactly today, I was a very organised person, I would get very stressed if it wasn't "perfect" I wouldn't show it but I would get very anxious and paranoid if things didn't go the way it did.

I just always had to have my day planned out otherwise I would probably break down. Whilst walking I had my ear phones in listening to calm music to tone my stress down.

As I arrived at the school I could hear his voice, the voice that I wish I could take away from him, it annoyed me that much, he would usual get in the way with my life and ruin things for his pleasure, lee minho. I hated him with a passion.

God I couldn't even explain how annoying he was, he would tease me every morning, in class he would try start a conversation to piss me off, during lunch he would try make a laughing stock out of me but, it wasn't just one sided, to be honest I wouldn't ever let him get away of being a prick, I would ruin him back.

I would "accidentally" get him into trouble during class, I would take his stuff and hide it to confuse him, we were both equal, even though we weren't considered friends more of arc enemies our year group always spread rumours about apparently dating, over my dead body.

But I must admit he was good looking, popular as well, but he would never go out with someone like me, I wasn't the prettiest in school but I wasn't ugly, I was just decent plain and boring.

"Ya y/n" Minho said loudly, "damn 5 minutes early today hm? Your normally get here during breakfast club, but your a bit early" he taunted me , but I must admit I usual went to school early to avoid people, I looked up from the floor to see the school door wasn't opened yet, "shoot" I whispered to myself making sure Minho didn't hear me.

He slapped my head, laughed and walked off, I took a roughly decent sized ball from my bag and chucked it at Minho's head, "take that" he turned around angered whilst I winked at him and walked away towards the door that was opening, turning around one more to stick my tongue out at him.

LMH
"Ya y/n" I muttered to myself, feeling my head as it hurt a bit. Me and y/n had been like this since primary, years and now that we in year 11, (15/16) our last year in comprehensive. I could say that I hated her, but again we were as annoying as each other, walking into school
To get myself some breakfast, I saw my friends waving to me.

"Minho, they have breakfast muffins today!" Seungmin said enthusiastically whilst stuffing his face with the food. We were sitting down eating when I heard y/n starting to shout,

"did you know that lee Minho, sleeps with teddies, he's also scared of balloons who would've thought" she annoyingly spoke into the loud speaker. Everyone in the canteen started to laugh, I guess that's payback for tipping water on her the other day, I groaned and hid my face into the desk.

Walking into my class, I sat down immediately with chan besides me, right sighing from boredom already, as the teacher spoke out loud "good morning class, I hope you had a good weekend, today I will be assigning you a project that you will have to complete with a partner, this will take you about a month with your partner"

I looked at chan and smirked, whilst chan laughed and nodded. "This is a chance to bond with your partner, so I will be assigning the partners, you will have to make a presentation about each other, about your likes and dislikes" I sighed whilst looking at my hands fidgeting.

Chan was the only person I actually liked within my pse lesson. "Let's start with the partner assignments, the first set is, lee Minho and Moon y/n" the class started to start singing immediately, "miss that's not fair!" Y/n cried.

"Yeah I wouldn't he dead caught with someone like y/n, we pretty much hate each other" I spat back. "Too bad, maybe you guys could bond within this project" i sighed whilst glaring at y/n. I looked back in the class still shouting and singing, "shut the hell up" I yelled.

The class went quiet, with muttering once in a while, I heard chan laughing beside me, I looked at him whilst he tried to cover up "do you have a death wish" I started at him whilst chan shook his head still is a hysteric. I nudge him harshly.

I was draining this month of "bonding" yet I was 100% sure that there was going to be more, arguing than bonding, I groaned again whilst watching the clip that the teacher put on

Y/N
I wanted to cry, I wanted the world to eat me up, Minho was the start to all my stress, lol and I did not want to start making time for a sado like him. Finishing class I walked out whilst Minho pulled me aside. "Look here y/n, I don't wanna be your partner, nor do I want to work with you-" I cut him off before he finished his sentence

"ya does it look like I want to work with a psycho like you!" I spat at him angrily, he looked taken back, he gave me a disgusted like look "guess were even then, I can't believe she put us together, I only would write a list of dislikes" he smirked, I hit him but missed, as he ran off sticking his tongue at me. I wanted to scream write there and then, wanting to slap him. Oh how much I hated him.

This plot is very messy which is why I deleted it on my ig and now it's here, or two/final will be up later