SEUNGMIN

Broken love

Broken love

Kim Seungmin finds out his partner isn't as innocent as he thought they were.

KSM POV
"Seungmin I'm going out again!" Y/n yelled from their room, this was y/n 5 times out this week, Seungmin wasn't usually the jealous type nor was he controlling but seeing his partner out so often confused him.

He didn't question them, but their outfits were always a bit on edge, they normally said they would be  leaving around 8pm and wouldn't come back until 11pm sometimes 12. Curiosity killed him, and today he decided to follow them, he didn't know why he just had a bad gut about the situation.

He watched his partner carefully get into a taxi, whilst he got into a car and started to follow the vehicle in front.

The sky was dark, Seungmin was focusing on the road but thoughts get drifting into his head, y/n never really told him their location but that was because they were open and they both let each other have a lot more free space rather than 'normal couples' but this time he felt a sensation of insecurity.

He was anxious about the place he was going, it had been a good 15 minutes and they already made it to the city central. That's when the taxi pulled out and parked in front of a club.

Y/n looked gorgeous within Seungmin's eyes, but he could help but feel lost in why she was at a club. He watched them go inside, the door opening hearing the loud music blast out. He parked him car just off the side and walked into the building, the lights were chaotic, it smelt of alcohol and sweat within the room, it was crowded with people, Seungmin felt uneasy about his current experience, he never expected his partner to be out in a club partying, let alone not telling him.

Seungmin scanned the room carefully, whilst his eyes squinted once in a while to see where y/n was. That's when he spotted her, they downed shots after shots, and started dancing with another man, they laughed and laughed, drink after drink, he couldn't believe it. Right in front of his eyes his lover was with someone else? Seungmin thought through, maybe they had a reason, but he couldn't think straight he had tears starting to form in his eyes, he couldn't take the pain of seeing the person he loved being held in someone else's arms.

He started at the pair one last time and stormed off to go back home, tears still threatening to spill upon his cheeks, he never felt so betrayed nor felt so much trust lost within him, he had nothing against y/n going to the club, but why didn't they tell him, he drove back home quickly, with tears sliding down his cheek once in a while, his breathing became heavier, he wanted to say everything was dream and it was all fake, he didn't want to know that it reality.

Seungmin sat on the sofa, he would usually go to bed without y/n as he cherished sleep, but today his nerves couldn't do it, he sat there for 4 hours thinking about the same thing over and over again 'what happened, what are they doing' the door unlocked and he faced her. "Where were you" Seungmin said in a stern voice. Y/n smiled softly taking their heels off, the smell of alcohol lingered, it was apart of her aura, "work." they replied blankly. He couldn't believe they lied to him "you didn't though did you?" Seungmins voices started to break.

"Your lying aren't you" he added. Y/n was speechless looking at the heartbroken boy in front of them, "why have you been going to the club five times in a row?" They sat fidgeting with the end of their skirt. "What did I do that wasn't enough for you to dance with other men" this time Seungmin's voice got louder yet sounded uncertain. Y/n bowed their head down tears in their eyes from the guiltiness they felt, "I'm sorry, min, I love you really but I've been so broken lately I didn't know what to do..." they sat there crying.

Seungmin went over to them, and looked them in the eye. "Do you really love me still min y/n?" Seungmin asked almost desperate. Y/n didn't look at him once, "if you really loved me look me in the eye and tell me that" Seungmin says louder and more aggressive, y/n never looked up, Seungmin stood up and took a couple spaces back from them, he was now devastated, broken. They didn't say anything, they just stood up and left.

 They didn't say anything, they just stood up and left

Old draft :')