JISUNG

Competitive

Competitive

FXM

Y/n pov
It was the day. The day where our year group would chose our representatives, head boy and head girl, but most importantly who out of the two would get a better chance of collecting the scholarship to there dream school or apprenticeship.

This wish would be announced in front of the whole school at the end of year, but I needed to gain my way to head girl first.

This was important for me, only because coming from a toxic family, I needed to leave as soon as I finished comprehensive, I've worked hard for years and gotten perfect grades, just so I could leave and live a better life.

Unfortunately for me I was up against Han Jisung, yes the Jisung Han, probably my biggest competition, he had good grades, he participated in non academic subjects like sports and he was popular which I was not, by the looks of it, the year group were more likely going to vote for a handsome kid who is everything, over a petite girl who is introverted.

I sat down on the bench frustrated, when I saw my bestfriend Felix come over to me, "y/n" he paused for a moment and just hugged me whilst I just let go and released all of the tense muscles that were straining. "Kim y/n, how many times do I have to tell you, you will be okay" I stared at him barely acknowledging that Jisung was by me staring at me. "Well, well, well, hiya y/n ready for this competition, hm?" He laughed at me. I shot him a glare immediately, "Han, how rude of you to laugh and think it's expectable, to act like a fool, and think it's okay to talk to me even though we've barely exchanged sentences" I snarled. "Princess, chill: it was some good luck, you may need, besides baby, what are the chances of you winning this thing!"

I looked at him in disgust, rolling my eyes at him whilst throwing my middle finger behind me, hearing muttering, whilst smirking back. Me and Felix were getting ready to give out and help out my "campaign" as how Felix called it to try help gain votes so I could become head girl, I know that my classmates in history and my history teacher had my votes, unless they all went behind my back which I doubted because I trusted them and they were my family. The family I never had anyway.

I saw him, he was giving out cookies with his face on them, of course he would, because he's that extra and he has that sort of money. "Damn girl, not much eh? Just posters and leaflets" I scoffed at him, while also being angry and lowkey petty I threw a tray of cookies on the floor "eat that" I said angrily, I looked at to see a pissed off jisung "oh no sorry baby" I said mockingly.

Jisung pov
Stupid girl, no use of 'perfect' she gets on my nerves, I haven't done anything to her and yet she feels like she has the right to ruin my products, this scholarship is suppose to get me out and show my parents that I have a passion and a dream within music.

but no, it isn't what they expect, they want me to carry on some sort of dumb family business for them and marry someone rich kid. If I don't get this scholarship, I don't think I could achieve my goals, let alone have a future with the things that I want in my life.

I had worked hard throughout my whole school life so far, getting perfect report cards, straight A*s yet it was never enough to fill the void, it really was me against everyone. All I wanted to do was make music and be proud of myself.

Yet I always found myself seeking out for validation whether it was for my grades or for the music I made, everything I did was just simply not enough for my parents to make them satisfied.

Curse y/n and her rotten plans. I guess I'll see her tonight, for the school vote for head boy and girl.

sorry for the shitty quality (and the non gender neutral pronouns this concept was kinda eh)