Todorki

Title: Feelings for you are extreme.

Concept: While at a internship, (with his father, unfortunately) Todoroki was hit by a quirk. A quirk that makes him act very extreme towards his feelings for someone.

Notes: Flirtatious Todoroki, also I don't know how flirting works so get ready for this hot mess

Y/n rushed through the crowd, running as fast as they could through the large crowd. Y/n called their boyfriends name as soon as they got a peck of his bright red and white hair.

"Thank goodness!" Y/n cheered, quickly stepping over the police tap and sighing. "What happened to him? He doesn't look like himself." Y/n glanced at him and his pout as they asked the cops.

"From what we've gathered in the villain, his quirk makes some ken act more heavily on their feelings. If they really hate someone or something, they'll show it. If they really love someone or something, they'll show it. So, basically, extreme emotions." The closest cop explained. Y/n nodded.

"Thank you officer. I can take care off him from here." Y/n turned their head to Todoroki, who was grumpily leaning on a police car.

"Mhm. Alright, have a nice day. Contact his agency if you can't handle him." Y/n nodded, letting cop move on.

"Alright, Shoto." Y/n walked up to him. As soon as he noticed them, his eyes showed his mood brighten. A goofy grin showed on his face.

"Hey cutie." He said. Y/n sighed, a Lou wing themselves to blush.

"Let's get you home, let me pick you up, babe." Y/n explained, starting to go to pick him up.

"Oh, already calling me babe, are you?" He smirked once Y/n fully picked him up, bridal style. Y/n nodded. He leaned his head on their chest.

"Mh. Your warm." He smiled up at them. Y/n sighed once again, and quickly ran back to their car, trying not to get any attention.
They sighed as soon as they got both of them back in the car.

"Where are we going, sweetheart?" He had heart eyes. Y/n ignored him, putting on the radio and deciding not to change away from the crappy pop music.

He slyly placed his hand on their thigh. Y/n quickly gave him the stink eye, then went back to the road.

"We're here, Sho." Y/n said, hoping out of the car and unlocking the house. They looked back, thinking Shoto would still be in the car like normal. But no, now this boy was like a clingy puppy. Y/n chuckled, holding the door open as Shoto walked in and sat on the couch.

Y/n tried to walk by, wanting to get a snack. Shoto grabbed them by the waist and pulled them into his lap, gaining a light gaps. He kissed their nose.

"I want you right now, love." He closed his eyes, foreheads touching. Y/n groaned.

"I'm sorry, Shoto. Not now." They said, tracing his jawline with thier hand and then standing back up.

And things like that followed through the day. Todoroki clinging onto any attention he could get, and y/n pulling away. By the end of the day, he was blaming himself.

He was already laying in bed once y/n came. "Hm. There you are, do you want some quick dinner? Ow as trying to find you earlier, but I couldn't." They chuckled. Todoroki turned to his side, not facing y/n.

Y/n's eye furrowed. "What happened, Sho? Did I do something wrong?" They laid down and put their hand on Todoroki's shoulder. He nodded.

"Aww, dear. Please tell me, I'll do better." Y/n leaned their head down, touching Todoroki's back.

"You... didn't give me any attention. I tried to give you affection many times, but you just walked away." He turned over into his back.
Y/n nodded.

"I'm sorry. I was thinking, since you have been more distant lately... and I was thinking they my have gotten they guys quirk wrong, and I didn't want to take advantage of you." Y/n's eyes started to gloss. "You would believe how much I wanted to pull you into my arms and shower you in kisses."

Todoroki blushed and covered his face with the blankets. Y/n found it fun how at the beginning he was very flirtatious and enthusiastic, but now he was soft and shy with his love. They kissed his nose.

"I love you. I really hope you know that." They smiled. Todoroki smiled, too.