Bakugou

Title: It's been a second, huh.

Concept: Long distance relationship. Y/n loves singing and writing songs.

Warning: Drinking mention + Drunk Bakugou

Y/n and Bakugou had been in a relationship for a fair amount of time. They had met at UA, but y/n's family moved to America the next year. And the two were already together, and known each other were strong enough to go through a long distance relationship.

Of course, even if they could do it, they missed the touch of the other. Y/n missed Bakugou got to the touch skin that they would lean on in the cold, and Bakugou missed tucking his head into the creak of their neck.

So naturally, they were both very excited when y/n returned for the last year of high school. (They got back to UA, don't worry lol also, just pretend they are old enough to drink) Bakugou and the rest of the gang went to the airport to pick up Y/n.

Y/n carried their luggage, which was much lighter than they thought it would be. There quirk did become much stronger in the years.

Y/n smiled when they saw the bright red hair of a jumping around out of excitement Kirishima, next to a blond Bakugou. They ran, startling their family slightly. They soon figured it was their old friends, though.

The group had kept in contact and talked quite often over the years, and y/n and Bakugou talked almost every night. Y/n had the biggest grin as the they ran.

Bakugou heard fast foot steps and turned around to them, seeing a running at top speeds, and with a large grin, y/n. He quickly gained a just a big smile and held his arms out wide.

Y/n practically launched themselves into his arms, hugging him tightly. He spun them around laughing and smiling.

"I missed you so much, you punk!" Y/n snickered.

"Oh, I bet I missed you more, dumby!" He grinned.

That night, the group drank. And drank. And drank. And as the jet lagged, not-in-the-mood-to-drink person, y/n was assigned the "sober friend." How lucky.

Y/n drive everyone home after digging there address out of them. Bakugou lived by himself, as expected. It took extra long because he kept saying "You-your my love, you... should know where I live. Y-you gotta live with me, too."

Y/n sat his down on the couch, which was scratched up from all the late night of gaming the group would do, where Bakugou would dig his fingerings into the couch when angry.

Y/n chuckled and got a cup of water while Bakugou tired to find a comfortable position to lay down.

"Here, take a sip." Bakugou pouted. "Please." He turned his head the other way. Y/n grabbed the side of his face and pulled it towards them, and kissed him. He hummed in pleasure.

"Will you drink it now?" Bakugou still pouted. "If you do, I'll kiss you more." Y/n said. Bakugou nodded, slowly taking the water.

He took a small sip. "Now kisses." He made a kissy face. "Kisses. Now. Or I explode your face." He did his explosive hands.

Y/n snickered and kissed his forehead. "I'll make some ramen. You still like ramen, right? I only have ramen on me cause they don't sell soba in America..."

Bakugou groaned. "Yeah, I like ramen."

Y/n could hear Bakugou groan in the background of the boiling water, and brought it to him once it was done.

"Here babe. You didn't eta when we were out, you need something in your system." Y/n said, setting it on a stool they pulled from the counter. Bakugou sat up and ate,quietly thanking y/n.

"Hey, you know how I learned how to play a ukulele on America?" Y/n asked as they sat next to Bakugou.

Bakugou nodded while grabbing spices he kept next to the couch, and put some on the ramen.

Y/n went and grabbed their ukulele from their luggage and cleared their throat.

"I know this probably isn't the best time, but I can't wait." They smiled. Bakugou took a short pause and let out a small gasp.

"Oooh!" He cooed. "Song!" He clapped his hands twice. Y/n laughed at how differently he acted when drunk.

"M'kay, no need to yell." Y/n teased. They sighed. They sat on a chair diagonal from the couch.

"I know (I know)
You belong to somebody new
But tonight you belong to me"

Y/n hummed. Bakugou had a glint of happiness in his eyes that could make y/n blush.

"Although (Although) we're apart
You're a part of my heart
And tonight you belong to me"

Y/n closed their eyes, relaxing.

"Wait down by the stream
How sweet it will seem
Once more just to dream
In the moonlight"

"My honey I know (I know)
With the dawn that you will be gone
But tonight you belong to me"

"Wait down, wait down along the stream
How very, very sweet it will seem
Once more just to dream
In the silvery moonlight"

"My honey I know (I know)
With the dawn that you will be gone
But tonight you belong to me
Just to little old me"

Y/n sighed and looked back up to a star struck Bakugou. Bakugou brought himself to the ground in front of y/n and sat his head on their knees.

"I missed you." Y/n ran their hand through his spiky yet soft hair. Bakugou hummed.

"I-I know I'm not very sweet when I'm... sober but..." He closed his eyes. He realized that he was falling asleep and opened them again.

"I love you. Lots. More than I love..." Bakugou took a pause. "More than I love... more than I loved beating up Deku back in highschool."

Y/n laughed. "I'm glad you two are friends now. It made me sad seeing you getting mad at someone just for trying to help."

Bakugou groaned. "I thought he was looking down on me, I can't help it."

Y/n kissed his forehead. "Right. You need to sleep." They picked him up and brought him to his bed.

"Stay with me here?" He asked.

"Of course." Y/n nodded.