Eijirou Kirishima

Title: Blizzard day

Y/n sighed. They didn't know how to feel about the situation. They were stuck in the dorms for about two weeks due to a huge amount of weather based villain attacks, due to the snowy season.

On one hand, they were stuck around a ticking time bomb called Bakugou Katsuki, and also had to deal with thier grumpy classmates. On the other hand, they could spend Christmas with their boyfriend, Eijirou Kirishima, and also got to spend Christmas with thier new friends in UA.

They looked up to the outside world, which was filled with snowflakes that flew to the ground to fast and looked to threatening not to burn instead of freeze. They shivered. They should put on a sweater.

Y/n quickly made their way up the stairs. They ran to their room and grabbed an ugly sweater they made from their grandmothers not so clear instructions. It had a messed up snow man with reindeer antlers, and snowflakes.

"Thanks god." Y/n rubbed there arms to gather up the new warmth. They smiled. They walked out to be greeted by a Kirishima who was just about to knock.

"Hey babe!" He cheered, waving.

"Hey." Y/n chuckled. They closed the door behind them. "What's up?"

"Wanna go play in the snow with me and the gang?" He gave a toothy grin. Y/n wanted so badly to say "no, it's way to cold and looks almost scary." But they simply could not resist the large smile starting back at them.

They deeply sighed. "Sure, just let me get my jacket."

They walked outside to find a small note on the ground that said in Kirishima's hand writing "Sorry Babe, but Bakugou and the guys (and girls) wanted to go out quickly and they dragged me. Waiting outside!" With a little doodle of a snowflake next to the text. Y/n chuckled at his silly nature.

Y/n shivered, thanking whoever's up there for the snowing to have stopped. The weather app said it would start again in a about half an hour, but a teacher cleared most of the snow with their quirk. There was still a small layer of snow in case the students wanted to mess around.

Y/n heard a quiet "Babe!" From what could be a few dorms away. They looked up and saw that the group was at the school. They ran as fast as they could with the snow, using their quirk to create a small trail. (Y/n has telekinesis)

"Hey!" Kirishima cheered as he saw y/n coming in. "You ready for some manly fun?!"

"Sure, Hon." Y/n rolled their eyes playfully.

"What should we do?" Kaminari asked.

"Don't make your self stupid from thinking to much." Bakugou elbowed the electric friend. He groaned.

"Why do you elbow so hard?" Kaminari moaned.

"So you can get it trough your thick skull." He hissed. Y/n snickered. Kirishima couldn't help but giggle.

The group messed around in the snow for a while, not noticing the time fly by. Soon it was half an hour later and the wild snow started once again. Y/n tugged at Kirishima's jacket.

"Kiri? I think we have a problem." They said. Kirishima turned around to them.

"Don't worry pebble! I'm sure nothing bad is going on- oh." Y/n could practically feel the backlash in his voice.

"Yeah." They groaned. "What should we do?" They started to mutter under there breath, a habit they picked up from Izuko.

"No, that wouldn't work... maybe Bakugou could... no he isn't sweating right now... maybe get a teacher, but we would be in trouble, we surely don't need more of that..." Y/n muttered. Kirishima grabbed their shoulder.

"Maybe you can use your quirk! Just move the snow and we can all go back!" He smiled brightly. Somehow, even in the quite dark area, his smile was still brighter than the sun.

Y/n sighed. "But the number of people! We have..." Y/n counted the group, knowing that some might have wanted to be in the snow. "Seven people. Considering how some people refuse to touch each other, it would be a big space to hold up. Normal that would be fine, but the distance!"

"We have about a quarter of a mile between us and and the dorms, 1,320 feet, and I can't hold it up that long!" Y/n panicked. Kirishima hugged them, something he learned calmed them down. They put their head in his neck.

"Thanks." Y/n sighed. They let go, deciding to take charge of the chaotic state of the friend group. "Let's make a plan. We've faced much worse, we can overcome a blizzard."

Everyone nodded. Y/n took a second to think of a plan. "I could export each of us to the dorms, one by one. It will take a little while, but that's the most I can handle. We can't do more because we are all grumpy at the moment, so-" Y/n was quickly interrupted by Bakugou.

"We are not grumpy! Well, I'm not!" He got in Y/n's face, as he normally did when shouting. "Stop being lazy and just take us all!"

Y/n was tired of Bakugou walking all over them, so they decided to take a step forward in their relationship. Time for Bakugou to learn to gain some respect.

Y/n graded him by his collar and got his face so close to there's that their noses almost touched.

"Listen close Katsuki, and listen good." The others could feel the thick tension between the two. "You really need to learn some respect. You should be grateful that I'm tired and trying make a plan for us to get to safety, even if your causing us wait in the snow longer. If I wasn't, I would be beating your limp body to the ground and throw you to the dorms." Y/n pushed the intimidated Bakugou to the ground.

"Now, shut your mouth." They growled. The whole group could easily tell you were serious, especially from the shocked look on Balugou's face.

"Now, who wants to go first?" They turned back around to the others, and was clear shoving down the anger that was previously shown.

After looking around a bit, Mina shakily raised her hand. "Great!" Y/n clapped their hands excitedly like a camp counselor.

After a hot minute, they had each person back to the dorms and everyone else knew the story of how they finally got Bakugou to shut his mouth.

It's not that focused on Kirishima, but I like it so :/