😋😋😋😋

CONTINUATION.....

Tanch: bed now... *grip on Sarah' shoulder..*

Sarah: *trail kisses to Tanch' breast..*

Tanch: ugggghhhh.. sh*t......
.
.
.
.
.

SARAH's POV..

*its been 16 weeks.. 16 weeks akong nag pigil just to make sure na walang mangyayari sakanila ni baby kung mag karoon man kami ni Tanch ng intimate moment.. but tonight, after 4 months we will try dahil safe naman daw to..*

Sarah: i crave for this for 16 weeks..

Tanch: *moans* then lets satisfy that craving of yours...

Sarah: *smirks* you really know how to seduce me..

Tanch: i should know it, mamaya tumikim ka pa ng iba...

Sarah: ako titikim ng iba..? no way..

Tanch: sinasabi ko lang sayo...

Sarah: ikaw lang mahal ko, ikaw lang..
.
.
.
.
i kiss her lips down to her neck while we are heading to our bed.. our lips managed not to be parted, until i lay her..

her soft lips, warmth breath, lust filled kisses.. oh gahd.. i miss all of this..

my hands roam around her sexy body as my lips trailed down to her breast while my other hand knead the other one..

she lose her control as my lips trailed to her tummy..

"i love you baby, please dont give mommy a hard time while you are in her tummy okie, mommy and i are too excited to see you.."

she was just caressing my face..

i saw how she gave me that sweet smile...

*Love please.. dont make me wait too long.. i want you now..-Tanch*

i just smiled at her and began to kiss her again from her lips, down to her heated core..

i began to kiss her core like it was her lips and hear her moan...

*uggghhhh Love..*

*say it..-Sarah..*

*harder please..-Tanch*

sinunod ko kung anong gusto nya.. parehas kaming sabik sa init na nararamdaman namin..

naramdaman ko ang mga gigil sa mga haplos nya sakin..

*ughhhh Love..-Tanch*

naramdaman kong unti2 ng nagiging wild ang mga kilos naming dalawa.. how i miss this..