123.....🧨🎇🎆

CONTINUATION....

SARAH's POV

*i close my eyes and  humming the song when i feel her straddling on my legs, i open my eyes and see my wife lustfully staring at me.. i just give ger my sweetest smile..*

Tanch: i miss you...

Sarah: miss..? we are togethere the all day..

Tanch: its not what i mean, i miss you in this bed, doing things you know..

Sarah: oh, well i miss you too, so much..

i began to kiss her soft red lips as i pull her closer to me, my hand slid in her waist.. the curve of her body, her warmth breath oh gahd im getting crazy about this.. i was busy giving her lustfilled kisses..

she remove her silk nighties and remove mine after her.. i lay her as i switch our position.. our lips doesnt want to be parted as my right hand was busy caressing her legs and the other was kneading her breast.. i can feel how her nails dig in my back, how her whole body react from the sudden heat run towards our vein.,

Sarah: what do you want now..?

Tanch: you and forever you only.. *she pulled Sarah' head again and kiss her*

this time Tanch touch my body and hitting my pleasure spots that made me moan, this time i am totally aroused.. she switch our position and pinned my hand above my head.. i just smiled and gave her a lust filled stare's..

Tanch: now i know what you want.. *smirk's*

then she kissed me again full of passion and love not minding why the hell she's not removing her grip on my hands, it feels like im her slave and she's my master that i should obey..

she pulled her self and speaks..

Tanch: now thats better, you look hot... *smirks*

and there i can feel i can moved my hands which she tied using her nighties..

Sarah: what the....

Tanch: *hushed* dont you try to complain, i am your boss now.. *chuckled* lets make this night a bit more exciting..

Sarah: *frowns* how..?

Tanch: *smirked* you cant touch me nor lift your body..

Sarah: but you, you can hold me..?

Tanch: oh hell yes.. you cant kiss me..

Sarah: this is torture, no... no....

Tanch: *bit Sarah' ear and whisper* are you sure..? so you want me to stop..?

Sarah: yes.... i mean no...

Tanch: you want this..? *lick Sarah' neck* or this..? *slid her hand inside Sarah' short..*

Sarah: oh f*ck.. ughhh...