YOU'RE IN TROUBLE SJG/ NEW BABY NEW BEGINNING

CONTINUATION.....

TANCH POV..

*napansin kong balisa si Sarah mula nung umuwi sya galing office, parang may kakaiba sa mga kilos nya, parang may gusto syang sabihin sakin na hindi nya masabi.. nag tataka din ako bakit sya pumunta mag isa sa coffee shop, usually kasama nya yung mga friends namin pag pupunta sya don.. kilala ko yung may ari ng coffee shop kaya tinawagan ko at tinanong ko kung sino kasama ni Sarah nung pumunta sya don, and to my surprise dating employee ng company ang kasama nya don, kaya nag karoon ako ng doubt sakanya.. hindi ko na din matiis kung bakit sya pumunta don kasama yung babaeng yon.. kaya tinanong ko na sya..*
.
.
.
Tanch: Love can we talk..?

Sarah: hmmm..? about what..?

Tanch: diba earlier you we're in the coffee shop..?

Sarah: yes, why..?

Tanch: you also told me that you we're just with the body guards..?

Sarah: yes..

Tanch: do you want to tell me something..?

Sarah: something about what..?

Tanch: you meet someone in that coffee shop, who is she..?

Sarah: and how did you know about it..?

Tanch: Love, before i met you, we are regular costumers there, that's why i know the owner of that shop.. now tell me, who is she..? do i need to doubt you..?

Sarah: no, do you think i was cheating on you..?

Tanch: i'll lie if i tell you no, a part of me feel like you we're really cheating on me..

Sarah: im not cheating on you okie.. and im 100% sure about it, i love you and i know that you know that..

Tanch: why you didnt tell me that you meet someone there..?

Sarah: coz i dont know how will i start telling you about it..

Tanch: Love, tell me so i could understand..

Sarah: okie, the girl i met is Maxine Cruz, former employee of our company, she was Galen's biological mother..

Tanch: and..?

Sarah: Dominic was the biological father of Galen..

Tanch: ha..?

Sarah: you heard me.. they got an affair before and Galen was the fruit of it.. Dom wants her to be a spy on our company in return of his last name.. luckily Max did'nt agree and she choose to leave the company.. yes she admit that she intentionally leave Galen outside our house coz she knew that the baby will have a bright future with us..

Tanch: go on, im listening..

Sarah: she told me that sooner or later Dom will found out the truth and she warn me about it, she want to be sure that no matter what happen we will not give Galen to Dom.. she also told me that she was not after the baby, she just want to make sure that Galen will stay with us.. i even got a chance to record our conversation..

Tanch: what's your plan now that you already knew Galen's past..?

Sarah: honestly i dont know.. that boy is too precious for us..

Tanch: did your feeling for Galen change..?

Sarah: no, you know how much i loved him..

Tanch: then we will fight for it, dont think too much okie.. we will be on this togethere okie..

Sarah: im sorry if i did'nt tell you immediately..

Tanch: shhh.. its okie, im sorry too if i doubt you.. im sorry...