♤Not a chapter♤

Hello, Dream here. My apologies for the lack of updates since I have taken over. My chapters unlike Blue's, are very long and hard to write because I prefer writing a bit over 2,000 words and sometimes I have a hard time.

I dislike writing short chapters, since I feel like I half assed it, or it moved along a bit too quickly for it to go smoothly.

That's enough of this A/N, as an apology I wrote these small imagines or preferences of Nightmare and the reader together. Lines and how he acts towards you, it may hint to a future chapter~.

♤Dream, signing out.♤

Nightmare

🌙As soon as he announced he was dating you, the others began to question the relationship. But dropped it as soon as they saw Nightmare giving them a death glare as you stood there innocently wondering why they backed away so quickly.

🌙No surprise, he is very overprotective over you, afraid he will lose you to Dream, or the Star Sans' will take you away from him and leave him all alone with the others. He even demanded you stay in his room at one point whenever the others found out. Nightmare knew there was a traitor, so he wouldn't take any risks.

🌙Boy, he is high maintenance, if he wants cuddles he will receive them. There is no "I don't want to" or "I can't right now, I'm busy" if he wants to cuddle. Though he understands whenever you need a small break from the clingy octopus.

🌙He becomes a lot more open, telling you exactly what happened and made him become the way he was. You could relate to him in some ways and you also became more open. It was a sweet bond the two of you had.

🌙Dream instantly knew something was up, and eventually found out without the help of the traitor, meaning it was akward whenever he showed up at the castle. How did he find out? Even if their bond was torn, he could feel his brother was a lot happier now, and so were you. Everyone else seemed to be a bit more cheery.

🌙When things went back to normal, and the others went their own ways, Dream was more than happy to think of you as a step[gender], you had made his brother happier then he ever could and for that, he technically owed you his life.

🌙But, I'm getting too ahead of myself. Back to Nightmare. This goopy skeleton alone time, where the guys aren't screeching at eachother and Error trying to take pictures for whatever he needed them for. Finally this guy could have peacefull cuddles.

🌙Dislike this or not, I imagine you[the reader] and nightmare to be both asexuals. Nightmare hates kids, and he would rather never go near one, along with the fact he never took interest in those activities. Now you, you like kids but would rather not partake in the creation of one. It grosses you out.

🌙In arguments he isnt the first to apologize, rather he is the first to get you your favorite items and dump them on you and leave the room to allow you to calm down. Positive feelings and cheering people up wasnt his specialty, that was more of his brothers thing. It was sweet of him, but you always apologize and thank him for the items.

🌙Surprise, he loves horror movies, why? Simply because you sometimes lightly cling to him without noticing, not from being scared but because you are so focused on the movie.

🌙But! You showed him some disney movies, watching Big Hero Six, along with a hand full of others. He quite enjoyed Beuty and the Beast along with Big Hero Six. The first movie showing it doesnt matter how ugly  you look like you could always find love. Big Hero six? He liked the music and baymax.