《8》"What a classic."

《At first it will be your P.O.V then will switch to third person.》

   With a long sigh, I went over last weeks events through my head. The first few weeks were so damn peaceful! And then Dreamy boy and the others decided to crash it. As well as the wat Nightmare and others acted around me since I came back. I'm not stupid, I can tell when people change demeanors around me. It's been 4 days already, and I'm starting to get lonley, and more angry. Time to interrogate one unlucky skeleton.

  Cross was on the sofa, Xchara not floating around him, "Hey Cross-" the black and white themed skeleton jumped at my sudden voice, making me chuckle. "How come everyone has been so different since I came back? More reserved and distant?"

    "How..." As I thought, none of them think I've been taking notice. "Well, you can mainly blame Nightmare...he thinks one of us is a traitor, and wants us away from you. I understand the traitor thing, no way dream could have found this place by himself..but I guess hes being protective?" I raised an eyebrow, "Listen I dont know why he wants us away, maybe in fear we will kidnap you and take you back to dream."

  "I mean he hasnt even talked to me, not in two days at least. Unless he is buried knee deep in whatever work he does, which I honestly dont think he even does much, it seems he doesn't care much about me." I gave a frustrated sigh.

   "Who doesn't care much about you?" A voice boomed, I already knew it belonged to Nightmare, and aware it was supposed to be threatening, but it was soothing in a way to me.

   "I was saying how I've become rather lonley, and how I felt you-" I jabbed a finger at Nightmares chest softly, "have been avoiding me, and gave up on me. And I dont enjoy being ignored or avoided."

   Nightmare rolled his one eye, swatting my hand away, "I had work. I wont tell you what exactly, it would be useless to tell you anyways. And I havent avoided you. We talked when you gave us gifts."

   I hesitated before continuing to talk, "Okay but before that? Everyone was ignoring me. And Cross told me you told them to stay away from me? Listens I get you don't need me-"

    "Want. I dont want you being taken away again." He corrected, I gave the goopy skeleton a look as he just stared at me.

   After a bit I continued, "Want me to be taken again. But c'mon, I need socialization at some point staying here. It may shock you but I really do need to talk. I could go insane if i dont talk to one person in weeks. Strange how the human brain works." I mumbled the last part mainly to myself.

   Cross spoke up this time, "So does this mean we can talk to them again? Or at least me or Kil-"

  "I'll speak with you. Cross I know you used to be close with Ink before I found you. I have some trust with you but I do want to he safe." Cross seemed saddened as he left the room, I gave him a smile and wave. "You haven't seen many aus, so I'll educate you in the classic, the original. Undertale."

    I blinked a few times, he was doing this willingly? Maybe he does like me after all and doesn't only want me as a power source, "If it's the classic doesnt it mean the aus like underswap are the reverse of it? Like how papyrus isnt lazy but exitable?"

   He nodded, "Yeah. Hes so positive its disgusting. Sans is lazy and is a small ball of mixed emotions. A slightly healthy yet unhealthy balance, you can thank the RESETS for that."

   "RESET? What's that, that I haven't read up on, or been informed." I quickly cut in

  "You should know, it's one of the basics." Nightmare signed, irritated. "Frisk and Chara have the ability to RESET their SOUL is determination giving them that ability, along with the ability to save. Those strange stars around the place is a SAVE POINT where they can access and RESPAWN once they die." That must be very handy, and I wasnt aware Determination souls had this ability. It's like having a second life. "Almost every Sans in the multiverse is able to remember these RESETS. Most swap or new aus don't have this knowledge or remember RESETS."