Prologue

Prologue

Dear diary,

After countless day dreams and wishing on shooting stars, I have finally met my mate. His name is Benjamin Zephyr, the heir to the vampire throne. He is the most wonderful, charming, and kindest man I have ever known.

When I walked into dad's office this morning I did not think my life was about to change forever. Looking back I was feeling a bit too excited this morning. My wolf was restless. Something was pulling me to dad's office. And despite all my attempts, I found my feet lead me there.

Ben looked at me as if everything in his life suddenly made sense or maybe that's how I was feeling because as soon as I saw him everything made sense in my life. His dark hair looked feathery. His piercing eyes were breathtaking. They held me captive as his lips smiled at me.

My heart was already full of joy for Maksim finding his mate, but meeting Ben has been a dream come true.

He has asked me to dinner tomorrow night. Dad wasn't too happy about this but he couldn't deny the mate bond. He is a bit worried. I'm nervous, excited and terrified. I have no idea what I will talk about with him. There is so much I want to say, so much I want to know. But I'm afraid my words won't be able to keep up with my thoughts.

With love,

Adeline

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear diary,

I hardly ever have time to write down my thoughts anymore. Dinner with Ben last week went better than I expected. He has the most beautiful eyes. I can swim in them for days. Not once did we have a moment of silence throughout the evening. He is so entertaining and funny and witty. He lights up any room he walks into.

Mom and dad are absolutely smitten with him. So is Mimzy. They can not get enough of him. At times I feel as if I have to drag him away to steal some moments. He makes my heart stop every time I see his eyes searching for me in a crowded room. The way he smiles at me......I could die happily in his arms and have no complaint.

With love,

Adeline

~~~~~~~~

Dear diary,

Let's hope I am doing this right. I promised Adeline I would try out this journaling thing. Her admiration and passion for writing is inspirational. She makes it sound so easy and delightful. So here it goes.

I have met the most beautiful girl and she has captured my heart in every way possible. Adeline is a fairy tale princess and she does it all with such ease and grace that it leaves me in awe. Every morning I wake up with thought about her. My days are incomplete until I have heard her sweet laugh or witnessed her joyful eyes. I have fallen in love with her.....madly in love. I want her to be my wife. I cannot spare another day without telling her how my heart wants nothing but her for the rest of eternity.

Her family has been nothing but welcoming towards me. I am humbled by their kindness and their warmth. At first, I must admit, I was uneasy with how they might feel about me being a vampire. But Gemma has assured me there is nothing but love in her heart for me. I can see where Adeline gets her personality from.

Sincerely,

B.Z

~~~~~~~

Dear diary,

He loves me! He loves me, he loves me, he loves me!

I have spent the last hour dancing around in my room. My staff probably thinks I have gone crazy but I do not care. My feet feel as if they will never touch the ground again.