Jack and Jill

(Had this idea for a while and wanted to write it so here ya go lovelies)

1888

The air was thin, and crisp. The end of summer was nigh. It was but a quiet summer night. Possible children dreamed of being a guard or queen. Their poor minds only grasping the falsehood and not the reality.

The ignorance of childhood can be raised to the idiocrasy of adult life. Oh simple things. No one could recognise the other as a person anymore. All fight in love and war. Leave the love behind, and let this world collapse into a mess of death and fear.

One could think on who would be the bringer of such.

3:30 am

A well behaved gentleman was walking to work. Mister Cross seemed to like the early morning air. Walking pass the ally's that had prostitutes walking from them begging for money.

Getting away from that Cross soon came upon an ally that had an odd shape in it. The sound of his foot against the stone road echoed throughout the ally.

The form that Cross had seen.......was no longer living. Not knowing what it was he stepped closer to that side of the ally where a light was.

A woman. The skirt was pulled up her stomach showing. Her eyes were still open but glossed over like a doll. Her neck had a slight hand print on it along with two slits across her throat. Blood poured from there and her abdomen. On her abdomen there were jagged wounds. But what was frightening was this.

The blood was fresh.

There were people around. Hell, Charles Cross was around. How...How did he not hear the woman scream one she had been hurt.

Who would do such a think to a beautiful girl?

Cross alerted the authorities.

They discovered this:

This woman had been dead for half an hour. The blade used must've been violently used and moderately sharp. There was bruising on her face and neck.
She was missing a ring.

They had also identified her as Mary Ann Nichols, age fourth three. She was one of the hundreds of prostitutes on the street. "Polly" she was called.

Mary had a drinking habit, it was so bad that it had shattered her marriage. Her five children were affected greatly.

After she had moved areas and slept on the street she got a job. Till she stole some clothes.

A friend had stated she saw Mary at 2:30am leaning against a wall.

It was August 31, 1888.
Mary Ann Nichols was the first victim.

September 8, 1888

Two days after Nichols burial. Another body was found.

The woman had been stabbed and mutilated. Like Nichols Annie Chapman was killed in the depths of the night only blocks away from where Nichols was found.

You found me! Hetalia oneshots!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara