Why Culture Differences? Ameripan

(America x Japan. Or Alfred x Kiku)

It was just a normal meeting. Or was it? He just couldn't get the loud American out of his head. Everything he did or said made a impact on his own decisions. World War 2 brought there cultural differences to light. And now, they talk constantly. They were like best friends. Kiku found himself heading to McDonald's more then he did in the past. Not to mention pay attention to America's news. He always made sure Alfred was safe. Though it's ironic, really, he bombed Pearl Harbor in Hawaii. They were once enemies but now best friends? But why? Why couldn't he stop thinking about him?
Why did he worry about him?
Why did he care?
Why?
It was simple. And a certain country could tell. And no it's not France. It was Canada....or Matthew.

After a few years of being invisible he's picked up everyone's habits. Especially when nervous. He's noticed the Japanese man fidgeting when he talked to his twin American. Should he help? Yes....his brother had told him when he came over out of no where like always.
Matthews pov a week a go

"Hey dude! How's my little bro!" The loud American wrapped an arm around the slightly taller Canadian. Matthew jumped slightly at the loudness but relaxed when he realized who it was. "H-hey Alfred..." The American smiles "Can I crash at your place?" Matthew sighs and looked at his brother. "I guess you'll follow me home anyways." The blue eyed boy smiles widely and followed Matthew to his car.

The minute Alfred step foot in Matthews house his demeanor dropped. He walked to the couch and sighed softly and put his rough hands over his now closed blue eyes. Matthew noticed this and put Kuma , his fluffy white polar bear, on the floor. He shut and locked the door and sat beside his brother. "What's that all aboot?" Alfred uncovers one eye and looked at the concerned Canadian. "Nothing dude lets play some video games!" Alfred sat up and smiles his hero smile. Matthew wasn't buying it. "Alfred.." said man stopped and looked at his twin "I-I'm sorry Matt it's just.....I'm stressed that's all." Matthew stood up and crossed his arms. "I'll call England and France..." Alfred jumped up and wrapped his arms around his torso. "Please no! They tease me!" Matthew looked down at the American country, arching an eyebrow. "tease you aboot what?"

Matthew felt Alfred tense and sit on the couch. He sat beside him. "Alfred you need to tell me..let me help you..." Alfred looked away at a wall with pictures of Matthew and Gilbert. Or as he'd like to say 'Zhe awesome Prussia!' Matthew watched his brother look at the pictures. Then looked at him, there it was his nervous habit. Alfred was nervous far more then anyone would believe, he'd always be nervous. But Matthew helped him overcome that nervousness when he became a new country, in fact Alfred was still slightly anxious at meetings. Alfred was the kind of person to mess with something. Whether it was just a piece of hair or a pencil or just the sides of his pants. He always messed with something. People thought it was his ADHD but nope.

Matthew looked at his hands which was messing with the couches side messing with the sewn in lines. Matthew sighs "Alfred why are you nervous?" Alfred jumped and turned "I don't know what your talking about dude!" This made Matthew sigh deeper 'that's it' "SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL STOP ACTING LIKE EVERYTHING IS FINE!" Only a few people have heard the Canadian mad. Alfred, Gilbert, and Ivan or Russia. He screams louder then Alfred when agitated. Alfred flinches and looked at the very irritated Matthew.

Alfred sighs sadly "Look I-I Don't know if you like me after this because there's still some countries that don't accept it... but I-I'm bi and well I have a huge crush on someone and they probably- no they wouldn't like me back at all...." Matthew looked at the American and Sat beside him before laughing "Are you serious that's what your nervous aboot? So what? I'm bi welcome to the club!" Alfred was slightly surprised but realized who raised him. "Oh...yea" he said softly. Matthew looked at him serious "So who is it?" Alfred looked away and sighs "Doesn't matter" Matthews purple eyes roll as he starts tickling his brother.