Another Chaotic Meeting

( Ideas! IDEAS! EVERYWHERE!!!!)

Everyone looked at the now noticeable tall Canadian and the Smaller Prussian.

One of which was now female and well.........boobs.

Matthew stood in front of Gil protectively. "Stop your all making him uncomfortable." Gilbert was still trying to get a hold of his ragged breathing. He was scared, uncomfortable and definitely not liking the situation. His back to a wall his breath quickening the events that just happened overflowing Gilberts panicking mind.

It just had to happen during a world meeting. 'Why?!' Gilbert cried in his mind. The world was literally watching him have a panic attack.

Ludwig looked at his brot- sis- Gilbert. Confusion all over his face part of his slicked back hair messing up and falling out of place. His eyes looking that of a mix of fear and concern. He grew up loving his older brother and looking up to him. But here he was still afraid of his feelings for the North Italian all due to him not wanting to be shunned from the only blood family he had. While Gilbert feared the same from his little brother

Francis and Antonio looked at the third member of the BTT. The loud, heavy weight drinker and flirt was a girl?! Francis also seemed more so shocked that Matthew his son knew before he did. Antonio was shocked he looked the silver haired country up and down. If he didn't know any better the only thing that made the feminine side of Gilbert look like Gilbert was well his skin, hair, and eyes.

Matthew glared everyone down. One of the purple eyes Gil had fallen for was twitching in anger as he felt his lover, his snowflake, panic as Matt stood protectively in front of him.

Gilbert sat on the ground and pulled his legs closer to his now more so exposed body.

Alfred walked over quietly and sat beside the shaking body. "Gilbert its me. Its Alfred lean on me." Alfred had found out about Gilbert once Matt and him came to tell Alfred about their new engagement. That was a week ago.

Gilbert immediately leaned into Alfred trying to calm himself.

Matt turned and nods seeing his family. Alfred his brother helping his Fiance.

Arthur looked at them and connected the dots quick. "Uh Canada right??"

Matt looked at the Englishman. "Yes its Canada and Call me Matthew."

Arthur nods and looked at Gilbert. "What the bloody hell is going on?"

Gilbert had calmed down due to Alfred his new brother and Kuma who climbed onto the Prussian.

"Who are you?" Gilbert looked at the polar bear.

"Im Prussia. Gilbert Beilschmidt. Matthews Fiance."

Kuma put his face into Gilberts neck. "Then why are you scared? You want to be someone then be that person!" God it infuriated Gilbert when a bear knew better then him. The crimson eyed man stood holding the bear like a child on his hip.

Matt looked at the bear and his lover. Gil stood beside Matthew and looked at the countries he watched grow and then looked at Matt.

Alfred stood on the other side of the shorter male. Gilbert felt like he could be squished between two. Gilbert took a deep breath. "Hello everyone. Yes I know i'm not who I am but thats because I am working to who i am."

Ludwig had slowly sat down looking everywhere but his siblings face.

"Ludwig.....I'm sorry I lied. But who you grew up knowing who you all know is who I want to be." Gilbert looked down. "I'm sorry i'm not as awesome as I am meant to be."

Matt was about to hug the sadness out of gils voice when Romano spoke up.

Romano looked at him. "So what?! If you want to be something be it! The Damn bear said the same thing! And so help me if you don't like who you are then reach out and ask for help so you can soon love who you are!" The south Italian looked very angry.

Feli even looked angry. "Si! AND if ANYONE wants to be rude or perverted to Gilbert me and Lovi will hurt you." Those words coming from such a sweet person who meant it actually scared the light hearted.

Matt smiled as everyone nods in agreement around the room.

Ludwig looked Gilbert in the eyes. "So who are you?"

Gilbert smiles softly "I'm Gilbert Beilschmidt, your awesome brother, and Birdies fiance." He said hiding his face behind Kuma. Both Matt and Gils face going red.

Everyone was once again shocked. "WHOS BIRDIE?!" Matt wrapped his arms around the prussians waist. "That would be me! I am his and he is mine."

Gilbert blushed chuckling. "Yep! Birdie is one of the best things thats happened to me."

Ludwig looked at him "So your trans and gay????" He was overly confused. Gilbert smiles "im bi. and yes brother Have you seen this boys ass?"

Matt blushed and hid in his pale lovers neck and whispered "to bad your the bottom" gil looked at him and whispered "Doesnt mean i can't touch your ass"

Alfred who was standing beside them and sighs "Please stop that i have ears!"

The two laughed leaving everyone confused. Ludwig went to speak. "Also Ludwig I know. You suck at hiding your facial expressions. Especially since I raised you! Another thing.........PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE TEEELL HIM OR I WILL!" Ludwig sighs and nods "I will now calm and let finish this meeting. Also thank you for telling us this brother."

Arthur smiled "I think there might be a spell to help you Gilbert it lasts for a bit but has a recharge of 8 hours. The only thing you'd need would be is someone who can cast spells."

Matt smiles "I can, just tell me the spell" he smiled as they would get the spell after the meeting.

Everyone loved knowing Gilberts true self it made them all feel closer, Yet there were many more secrets to be revealed in the near future.

(This turned to chaos fast just like their meetings so yeah! bout right! 1003 wordos)