very happy for her.

Rosè's pov

"Tada! I bought this for you!" I exclaimed as soon as I take out the stuffy for this cute little mandu "Wow! Thank you mama rosie!" Ashley exclaimed as she hug the stuffy "you like it?" I asked and she smiled "I love it!" She said before hugging me "thank you" she said and I kissed her fore head

"Cookies are ready!" We heard her mom's voice that made her pull away the hug and run to the kitchen "careful sweetie" I said as I pick up her toys and chuckle

Her name is Ashley...Ashley Kim, while her mom's name is Jennie...Jennie Kim. Well that's suppose to be a Park, but then....

"DADA'S HOME!" That man appeared in our life. Kim Taehyung.

Jennie is my bestfriend since childhood...I fell inlove with her and discovered my feelings for her when I was high school. I was about to confess but I'm too afraid to get rejected, so I waited for the right time.

When I thought that the right time already came...I was about to confess, but then she already met taehyung. We we're 3rd year collage that time. I can say that their relationship is like...other's relationship. Except for the fact that they break up and after a few weeks their back again.

One time...Jennie and taehyung broke up...she cried to me so much when she said she caught him with another girl. I was so mad at him that I want to kill him, but I chose to be at Jennie's side.

After 2 months I decided to tell Jennie what I feel for her...but I got suprised when she told me she's pregnant with Taehyung's child. I couldn't do anything but to tell her every comforting words that I can tell.

She gave birth with the child and after how many years..I stood as the child's 2nd mother instead of her calling me aunt...she called me "mama rosie" that always made me smile, our life was near perfect...I was about to tell Jennie what I really feel for her when Taehyung came back wanting their family to be whole again.

This time...I found myself crying alone in my room...I wasted those times that I have a chance to tell her what I really felt for her and I really regret falling for her.

"Mama rosie are you okay?" My thoughts were cut off when Ashley suddenly talked "Yes, yes baby I'm okay...here's your toys" I said and she giggled "Dada! Look mama rosie gave me a new stuffy!" Ashley said as she showed her dad her stuffy "that's cute honey...but I got something better" he said and showed a better stuffy

Maybe he's right...it's like a stuff toy. Jennie is destined for someone better than me and I think it's him.

"Wow! Thank you daddy!" Ashley exclaimed "rosè, do you want to stay over and eat here?" Jennie asked and I shook my head as a No...I'm already done of getting hurt... "I'm okay..I just visited you and ashley. I'm going now, call me if you need something" I said and she nodded...I was about to walk away when "My wife doesn't need to call you...I'm already here, she doesn't need you" Taehyung spoke

"Just incase you change your mind and decided to leave them again." I said before walking out of their house.

I sacrificed what I feel for Jennie just to see her happy.

She already have her own happy family, a not so perfect husband and a very cute daughter.

While me? All I have is her, my bestfriend and this feelings that I've kept for her.....

But what ever's happening right now. I want her to know that....

I am very happy for her

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Triple update for everyone! 🤘🤘🤘