Chapter 11

We stayed up late just to make this chapter now PRAISE IT- jk it sux- XD

Dream POV.

Me and techno walked inside of the kitchen seeing my step sister sitting on the kitchens counter with legs crossed while she was on her phone.

She noticed us come inside as I looked at her eyes seeing that it was darted onto techno.

I glared at her as she looked at me and smirked.

"who's this~? Is this my Prince charming about to escort me to his castle?"

She said while purring at the last sentence, techno stared at her with a small hint of annoyance and disgust.

"so there is someone that's more worse than Amelia"

Techno whispered to dream which made him chuckle, her smirk turned into a frown as she got off the counter and walked towards techno.

"so what's a handsome guy like you coming in this place that is being owned by a rat?"

Amelia said in a flirty way and some with some sass as she brought her ass up.

"hey dream is this lizard trying to seduce me because it's trash at it"

Techno whispered to dream but he also wanted the girl to hear him, she gritted her teeth and glared at the two boys.

"ugh! Why do you have to be so complicated!"

"hey Dian do you even know who he is..?"

Dream asked while squinting his eyes at her, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"who cares if I don't know who he is!"

"really? So you don't want to know who he is then?"

Dream asked while looking at techno, techno looked back at him and turned back to Dian.

"Fine! Who is he then?"

"he's technoblade, Dian"

Dream said as Dian almost choked on her spit.

"What!?"

"yeah can we stop talking and go to school now?"

"techno the event starts at like 8 pm"

"then why did I even come here!?"

"I don't know!"

"whatever I'm going inside the living room"

Techno said as he turned and walked away leaving the two siblings inside. Dian looked back at dream with a smirk.

"so, isn't technoblade supposed to be your rival now?"

Dian asked still keeping the ugly ass smirk on her face, dream looked at Dian.

"yeah.. Kinda"

"what do you mean 'kinda'?"

"it's none of your business"