Chapter 5

Alright! AP won by 6 votes! Now here's what they mean that'll created drama-(I'll say at the end ;)) (fuck it ain't fucking updated ;-;)

Alright let's start >:)

No one POV.

Techno, dream, and Amelia was in techno's car driving to his house while Amelia was showing dream some of the things she saw online, she thought dream was looking but his actually wasn't and was covering his face with his hood and turned his mask towards her acting like he was looking.

"oh oh! And isn't this one so cute~!?"

"mm.. Yeah.."

Dream said while getting really bored from that while she was showing him seal pictures, techno was laughing at his misery in his mind but just concentrated on the road.

Soon after driving for half an hour since techno's place was actually far from school they got off because they were already there.

"take your shoes off before going inside"

Techno said while swinging his backpack on his shoulder and went inside while taking his shoes off.

"Woah! Are you sure your the only one that lives here!?"

She said with a forced cutesy voice while skipping inside, dream took his shoes off and walked inside seeing how big his home was compared to his.

"I didn't know the! Technoblade was rich!"

She said still forcing the voice which was very annoying, techno ignored her and walked to his room, dream put his bag on the sofa and sat down while opening it to grab the things they needed like paper a pen or pencil to write the lyrics and most importantly his phone as he put it down beside him while still rummaging through his bag.

Amelia saw his phone and took it without dream noticing, she walked inside the kitchen and opened the phone seeing a fingerprint and face scanner in order to open it, no password only those two, she pouted and looked at the wallpaper which was his cat patches.

Techno got out his room while carrying some things like a laptop, small speakers, and other things.

He walked inside the living room seeing dream searching for something underneath the sofa.

"You look like a bitch right now you know that?"

Techno said as dream looked up and asked him if he have seen his phone anywhere.

"nope, go ask girly"

Techno said as he placed the items down and putting the others on the coffee table, dream walked around trying to find Amelia and saw her inside the kitchen with his phone, she seems to be trying to open it, dream got so annoyed and mad at the same time but calmed down.

"Amelia.. What the f- what are you doing with my phone..?"

Dream said trying so hard to not swear infront of the lady, she gave him an innocent look and made up an excuse.

"o-oh! Dream! This is your phone!? Why's your phone here!?"

She said lying at the part where she said she found it there on the counter, dream didn't buy it one bit but let her slide this time..