Grace

THIS IS A BONUS CHAPTER (THIS IS MEADOW'S MOM'S POV)-Takes place after their fight.
Also thank you for 106 reads. I feel famous.

Picture ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

***********************************************************************

I sat on my bed. I felt a bit uneasy. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. She seems really sad I should go and check on her. No, she said to leave her alone. Maybe I should give her space to calm down. I walk downstairs and get a cup of water. I look out the window into the darkness.

  What am I doing wrong, Mark? Did I go too far with her?  I sigh and spill out the rest of the water. I trek my way up the stairs. When I get in my room. I look around and my eyes land on the old photo of Mark and me. I miss you so much. I wish you were here with me. I put the picture back and smile a sad smile. I  get into my bed and close my eyes to sleep.

----

I yawn as I wake up. I get out of my bed and wrapped my robe tighter around my body. I walk lazily to the bathroom and turn on the lights. I walk to the sink and start to brush my teeth.  I look at my face in the mirror. My eyes look tired and puffy. My skin looks dry and my hair's a mess. I sigh as I rinse out my mouth. Meadow should be up by now it's almost 10

I get in the shower and let the water rinse down my body. I rub my face to try to wake myself up more. I scrub soap over my body and wash it off. When I finish I step out of the shower and walk to my room. I pick out my plait-knee-length skirt and a navy blue shirt(it's short-sleeved just pretend the lady in the picture is wearing that. ) I look in the mirror and smile a bit.

 ) I look in the mirror and smile a bit

I make my way past Meadow's room and freeze. Will she forgive me. Should I...Should I...Should I ...The words echo in my head before they are quiet down and disappear. I place my hand on her doorknob and push it open "Meadow," I whispered. I looked around her room everything was scattered around. This doesn't feel right. Her room is always organized. 

"Meadow," I say a little louder.

"Meads... Honey!" 

I see some other clothes lying around the floor. See what you did Grace. 

The voice in my head echoed did she run away. I leave her room and go to my room. I run my hand throw my thick curls. I pull out the house phone and dial Kasper's phone. It rings for a while. 

"Hey, this Kasper as you can tell... I didn't pick my phone *Chuckles* But uh hey leave a message or something at the Beep"

I sighed and tried to call him again. But it also went to voice mail. 

I closed my eyes and rubbed the bridge of my nose where did she go...

I try to call her other friends but it all went to voice mail. I call Rhen --- Adina's Mom. 

"Hey Grace, How are you"

"Hey uh um have you--"

"Hey, Grace. KEV CAN YOU STOP THAT! Hey Grace I'm sorry I'll call you back later ok. KEV---" The phone cuts off. I place it down on my bed and hold my head in my hands.

Damn it!

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" I screamed frustratingly into the pillow.

I let out a ragged sigh...

Damn it! 

Damn it!  

Damn it!

----------

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE
I WAS ACTUALLY COMING UP WITH LIKE NEW STORY IDEAS
BUT ANYWAYS GOOD BYE HAVE A NICE DAY OR NIGHT

---MICHELLEYAA🌹🥀---