⌦𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓

➮𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇
➮𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
➮𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃
➮𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 [𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃] 

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━ 

i don't know where it all went wrong. 

we used to be so close together. we would call all day and night if we weren't already next to each other. 

i remember when he would come home before me and make me my favorite food, pork curry with an egg on top,  just to surprise me. 

when we would go on little museum dates so that he talk about the different dinosaurs and show the fossils. it was always so cute. 

when we would go to carnivals and amusement parks and get home teasing each other. 

when we would stargaze on the lawn and end up falling asleep. 

the way his clothes were always baggy on me and how his body warmed mine. 

how his beautiful golden-brown eyes shone in the moonlight. 

how soft his lips were on mine. 

everything about him is perfect. 

so i was the problem. 

he felt the tears running down my face. why do i always ruin everything?

Tobio let his tears run down his face as they fell onto Kei's pillow underneath his head. he was in his favorite hoodie that covered his legs if he tucked into it and hid his face. it wasn't his hoodie. it was Kei's. 

it smelt like him, reminding him of the times they would just cuddle for hours on end or when Tobio would lay on Kei, hugging him while he watched tv, was on his phone, or sleeping. 

was i too clingy? wtf did i do?

Tobio continued to cry for a long period of time. he didn't know how long he had been crying for .kei's pillow was soaked and his breathing was harsh. 

i miss you. 

tobio eventually calmed my breathing and just laid on our bed with kei's lingering scent. 

"tobio..?" a calm and familiar voice said from the entrance of their shared room.tobio rolled over, showing his read, puffy eyes and tear-stained face. 

kei immediately went to tobio and pulled him into his chest, "what's wrong?"

"im sorry kei, I'm so so so sorry,"tobio's voice broke and the tears came back pouring down his face. 

"hey.. it's not your fault ok? don't blame yourself,"kei said with a soothing voice, running his hand through tobio's hair. 

"but if i didn't start that argument that day-"kei lifted tobio's head, "tobio. it wasn't your fault. it was just my time." 

"no..no no no NO! you're supposed to grow old with me and shower me with kisses! you're supposed to take me on dates and then get home and dance with me!"

"tobio.."

"it was a bad dream. it was. just a bad dream. you're here with me right now so it was a bad dream right?"

"i'm not supposed to be here tobio.."

tobio sobbed harder, "please stay..don't leave me.."

"tobio..i would love to stay..but i can't, we both know that.."