⌦𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃

➮𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐀𝐔

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━

my king<3
baby
im hungry :/
[2:09 AM]

my salty dino >:/ is online

my salty dino >:/
it's literally 2 am what-
[2:11 AM]

my king <3
hungry
food?
[2:12 AM]

my salty dino >:/
no
sleep
goodnight
[2:12 AM]

my king <3
keeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
if u dont gimme food
1.no sex until i forgive you which could take long
2. no cuddles/kisses
3. im blocking you
[2:13 AM]

my salty dino >:/
you wound me
and my sleeping schedule
[2:13 AM]

my king <3
im taking this as you'll get me food?
[2:13 AM]

my salty dino >:/
we'll
im not suffering alone tobio
besides, you're just a few dorms away
[2:14 AM]

my king <3
it's still too far >:(
[2:14 AM]

my salty dino >:/
yea yea, get ready i'll come by ur dorm
[2:14 AM]

my king <3
tyyyyy bby
[2:15 AM]

Tobio sat up from his bed, careful not to wake up the sleeping energy ball that was their libero who was sleeping soundly in the twin bed a few feet away from Tobio's bed. The raven took small steps towards the door, grabbing a hoodie which he threw on over his pj's and his pair of keys to get back inside his dorm. He kept the hood on his head as he opened his room door and stepped out, managing to shut the door nice and quietly. While doing so, he didn't notice the soft steps behind him that snuck up on him, startling the setter when a pair of arms took him in.

"Ready to go?" the blonde's voice was a soft whisper and tobio nodded. They snuck away from the university and towards Kei's car, which they got comfortably seated in when they arrived. Tobio sat in the passenger seat, his legs folded on the seat while Kei sat in the driver's seat, pulling out of the parking lot- one hand on the wheel and the other behind the passenger seat.

"It's dangerous to do that you know." Tobio was still staring at Kei's hand on the wheel, his mouth tumbling words meant to stay in his mind. "And how so?" The blonde's eyes were on the road in front of him, his voice low from sleep.

"I might pounce. It's hot." Tobio took his eyes off Kei's hands and rested his head against the window. He felt the blonde take his hand with his free one so now Kei's hands were both occupied- one on the wheel and the other holding Tobio's hand.

"You're horny."

"Horny for you." Tobio mumbled and pursed his lips, changing the topic at random when his mouth poured out the first thing that came to mind, "I want McDonald's."

"That's unhealthy." Kei merged into another lane, sparing a glance to the side of the road while answering Tobio.

"Says the one who eats strawberry shortcake all the time." tobio quipped and the blonde chuckled, "Touché."

Tobio hummed and watched as Kei continued the route towards the nearby McDonalds they have gone to more often than they'd like to admit. Their conversation was full of short responses and random prompts that Tobio's mouth let out without thinking. By the time they arrived at McDonald's, the raven had pulled and tied the hoodie strings so it hugged his face, covering most of his face except for his mouth, nose, and eyes.

Kei pulled into the drive-thru and ordered their usual, then paid at the next stoped. After they got their food, Kei started driving back as the setter took out his happy meal nuggets and took out his milk. He helped with Kei's food as well which was a plain hamburger with a side of fries. As they drove back, Tobio would feed Kei and himself, switching between the two. By the time they got back to campus, the blueberry boy finished his nuggets and Kei had just eaten the last bite of his hamburger.

"Thank you, baby." Tobio quickly pecked Kei's lips with a smile as the blonde rolled his eyes, a small smile on his face as well. The two got out of the car and headed back to their dorms, hand in hand.

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━[𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄]

➮ super short chapter but :P it was written in 30 minutes at 1 am so go me-