⌦𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

➮𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━

"So it's true." Tobio's voice cracked, tears threatening to spill from his blue eyes. The blonde sitting before him was silent, his eyes trained on the floor below him with his hands laced together, fiddling slightly. His silence said it all. Tobio scoffed and with the next blink, the tears built up in his eyes fell, one by one, staining his face.
"Tobio, I'm so sorry. I know what I did was wrong and it'll be something I can't take back. That being said, I hope you won't say anything to the team for Tadashi's-"

"Fuck you." Tobio scoffed and crossed his arms, his ears not believing the words he was hearing from the middle blocker. "Tobio-"

"Fuck you and Tadashi, I know now that you went out with him. You pretended you're just friends and now I'll pretend I'm not hurt. I know all the shit, I heard; you can take these bitter words. Fuck you and Tadashi. Go fucking make love to him." Tobio stood up from their shared bed, taking his pre-packed bags full of his possessions. He didn't bother to wipe the tears falling from his eyes as he left their bedroom, walking down the halls full of the memories of their relationship. He heard the footsteps of Kei following him after a moment to process everything.

"Tobio- wait-" Kei reached out to the raven setter, who snapped his head and body around, a ferocious glare fixed on Kei's honey eyes. The younger's oceanic, blue eyes were vibrant from the tears spilling down his face. "You forgot this..." Kei trailed off, his voice quiet and weak as he held out the raven's precious green dinosaur he had stolen from Kei the first few weeks of their relationship. For the past few years they were dating, he kept it to himself, cuddling and sleeping with it in replacement for the blonde who stayed up working and finishing work. At this point, the dinosaur no longer belonged to Kei, it was Tobio's. The setter looked down at the green dinosaur, his eyes trailing to the T.K + K.T written on the bottom right foot of the plush. The ghost of a smile appeared on his face at the memory of when they had written it down.

It was the day Kei had realized the culprit of the stolen plushie crime was his very own boyfriend. He had found Tobio sleeping in his house, the green plush tucked in between his arms and a small smile on his relaxed face. Kei had snapped a photo and saved it as Tobio was too adorable to not keep the moment forever. He walked over to the raven's bed, plopping down beside the raven whose blue eyes slowly opened to see Kei's.

"So you stole my plush." Tobio's face burned a light shade of pink and he covered all but his eyes with the plush. Kei laughed and rolled onto the raven and plush.

"You're not getting Taishi back." The blonde rose a brow at the name, "You named it?"

"Him. I named him. I think it's fitting, Taishi for prince because you always call me King or Your Majesty." The raven looked down at the small green plush then at his tall boyfriend.

"Cute." Kei smiled softly and kissed Tobio's nose, "So is Taishi our little prince?"

The raven nodded. Kei smiled again and stared for a few minutes before an idea popped in his head. "Why don't we write our initials on its foot?" Tobio looked at him and nodded with a large smile. A few movements and scribbles later, written on the white of the foot of Taishi- the green plush- was graffitied with their initials "T.K + K.T" in a heart. "So we'll always be together." Kei smiled at the dinosaur than at his boyfriend who gave a warm smile, "Forever."

Tobio pulled himself back from the flashback and back into the present where their forever was coming to an end.

"You can keep it."

It.

A word that Kei never knew could hurt so much.

"Okay." The blonde took the plushie back to his side, watching as Tobio turned back around and continued his exit of their house and relationship that had been over for far longer than the few minutes it had been after Tobio had ended it officially with the words, "You cheated with Tadashi, which means you love him and not me. So we don't work anymore."

Before Tobio could leave their house, he asked the question that Kei had prepared himself to answer, "How long?"

"Since Yachi's 21st birthday party." Tobio swallowed hard and his eyes seemed to have flooded with more tears as he took a deep, shaky breath.

"So...for a little more than a year?" His voice was hoarse from the crying he had done.

Kei nodded and Tobio hummed. Then, without another thought or word, Tobio left the house, shutting the door behind him. Leaving his house and cheating ex-boyfriend behind.

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━
[𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄]

➮ inspired from you & jennifer by bülow