⌦𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

➪𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐀𝐔

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━

"You whore!" A raging woman stormed into the hall in which Tobio was standing, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes as he stared at the woman in front of him. He heard doors behind and in front of him open with nosy college students sticking their heads out, taking a look at who was creating all the noise at 7 AM in the morning.

"What?" Tobios voice was slightly hoarse from waking up a few minutes ago and seeing a furious woman at his door.

"You fucked my boyfriend!" She was about to hit Tobio but was stopped when pairs of hands held her back. Tobio glanced at Kiyoomi and Atsumu, grateful that they dormed nearby and protected him from the incoming hit.

"Which one." The raven deadpanned at the brunette girl who scoffed. Tobio heard the soft "Oou's" and sounds of the camera's recording.

"Kei!" Tobio raised an eyebrow at her then tilted his head, face indifferent, "You're the slut he keeps fucking on the side aren't you!"

"So what if I am? Why would that matter when you have over 3 side pieces?" Tobio smirked as the brunette attempted to get out of Kiyomi's and Atsumu grasp.

"Let me go! He's a lying piece of shit! Sleeping with another girl's man!" She growled and scowled as their grip didn't loosen. Atsumu smirked down at the girl trapped in his grasp, "Kei-kun was never your's sweetie."

She tried moving her right hand in an effort to hit the blonde. She had seemingly forgotten that Kiyoomi had seized, his tone and words came out sharp, making hairs stand up on the brunette's neck, "Do not touch my boyfriend."

The girl fumed but left the two after Kiyoomi's words and turned her attention back to Tobio who was unbothered, his hands crossed on his chest.

"Look, Iumi, face it. You slept with a whole bunch of guy's when you were dating Kei- and still do, yet you have the audacity to call him yours and get mad when he sleeps with someone else?"

"That's a lie..!"

"You really are a horrible liar just like Kei said.." Tobios words drifted off at the memory of when the blonde explained the relationship between him and Iumi.

It was when the two had worked on a project together for their literature class. The raven hadn't expected the blonde to open up about the relationship that night so it was a shock. Tobio of course let the blonde explain everything, from how it was good then she became more persistent about having sex rather than spending time with Kei and to how she became to cheat, sneaking out of other men's dorms at ungodly hours.

From that night, Kei began to see Tobio as a person he could complain to and then as more. After a few weeks, Kei and Tobio were sitting in the former dorm, watching a horror movie per the raven's request to get his mind off of assignments. At a jumpscare, the raven had instinctively held onto Kei.

After a few moments, Tobio had realized what he was doing and nearly jumped off of Kei who laughed lightly. The raven repeatedly told him he was sorry while looking away flustered. Kei pulled Tobios face towards him, yet again telling him it was okay.

They stayed like that for a few moments- Kei holding the raven's face while their eyes were locked on each other. Without thinking, Tobio moved up and clashed his lips with Kei, then pulled away with wide eyes.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry- I shouldn't have done that." The raven fumbled out of his bed, his fingers on his lips and panic written all over his face. The blonde stood up, holding his hands out for the raven, "No no, it's okay. Do it again."

Tobios head snapped up at Kei and took in the honest expression on the blonde's face before meeting his lips once again, this time the blonde immediately kissing back.

They never finished the movie that night.

Tobio smiled at the memory and then winced as the brunette screeched out, "What the hell are you smiling about?!"

"Oh my god, just shut up Iumi. Your voice is making my ears bleed." Tobio glared at the girl, all hints of the smile that was on his face a few seconds ago gone without a trace.

"What the fuck did you just say-"

"Iumi, what the fuck." All four of them looked at the blonde who was standing in the hall, phone in his left hand while his face was filled with an emotion that no one could quite place just yet.

"This slut slept with you! He seduced you and manipula-" the words from Iumi began spewing out before the blonde silenced her again.

"Don't call him that."

Oh. It was anger.

The blonde's eyes narrowed at the shocked brunette, a harsh and cold glare on her.

"You're the only slut here Iumi, just how many other guys have you slept with this week hm?"

Iumi was silent. Tobio heard her gulp down protests and lies. When Iumi stopped struggling, Atsumu and Kiyoomi hesitantly let her out of their grasp. Iumi clung to Kei and began begging.

"You can't leave Kei! We are meant for each other- soulmates! You can't leave me for some dirty whore-!"

Kei shook her off his arm with a scowl, "Do not call him that."

"Kei-"

"God! Get it through your head! We are over! Done! I should've broken up with you earlier- I would've if you hadn't kept crawling back, completely forgetting that I ended it." The blonde snarled, repulsed the girl who had called Tobio everything that the raven wasn't.

Iumi scoffed and looked over at Tobio, a rage welling back up into her as she charged at him again- only to be caught by Kiyoomi and Atsumu yet again.

"It's all your fault! You ruined mine and Kei's relationship!" At this point, Iumi was screaming and everyone in a close radius was wincing.

"Kei and I's, relationship." Tobio corrected with a completely calm tone- contradicting the screeching girl's tone.

"Fuck you! You're such a man whore!" She yanked herself out of Kiyoomi and Atsumus's grasp after they loosened it and everyone watched as she stormed off, people in her way moving over.

"Didja enjoy the show? Great. Now mind yer own business. Nosy fucks." Atsumu muttered the last part as the college students peeking from their dorms shut their doors, leaving the remaining four in peace and away from the creeping eyes.

"Thanks, Sakusa, Atsumu. I probably would've ended up getting slapped without you guys.." Tobio rubbed the back of his neck with a sheepish smile.

"Don't worry about it. It was no problem." Kiyoomis face remained stoic per usual while his boyfriend was quite contrasting.

"Ya think I'd let my friend get slapped by a raging bitch? Nuh-uh." Atsumu draped an arm around Tobio's shoulder and ruffled his raven hair. Tobio smiled but squirmed out of the faux blonde's grasp and moved to Kei, latching onto him and shutting his eyes. Kei smiled softly and wrapped his arms around the raven before kissing the top of his head.

"Ew, I don't like your PDA." Kiyoomi scrunched his nose and Kei flipped him off from his hand behind Tobio's back. Atsumu laughed then excused them, heading back to Kiyoomi's dorm.

"Cuddles now."

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━
[𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄]

➪lol i wrote this on a plane sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎