17 (Party 3/3)

When Jin took his name then Taehyung came to his senses.

He immediately remove his hold on Jin.

He looked around and saw almost everyone looking at them.

He became embarrased but didn't show.

"Dance is not fun anymore?" he snapped at everyone causing them to turn around and do whatever they were doing.

He then looked at jin who was flustered and was standing awkwardly.

When Jin looked at Taehyung, Taehyung immediately looked away.

He ruffled his hair a bit and without looking at Jin told him that he is going somewhere and will be back soon.

Jin just nodded at him. And when Taehyung was gone he without looking at anyone went and sat on a sofa in the corner.

Since Taehyung took Jin to the dance floor to until Taehyung left,Lisa was looking at them.

She really is not understanding what Taehyung is doing.

Taehyung should have been yelling at Jin till now but they were dancing. That also too close for Lisa's liking.

She felt irritated thinking about whatever happened.

She wants to know what are the affects of her plans. And what's going on between Taehyung and Jin.

She just know that whatever is happening, she is not liking it.

For now she convinced herself to just focus on party. She will think about everything later.

Jackson was also looking at them all the time eating his food.

Though his main focus was Jin.

Jin looks ethereal on the dance floor.

And he just wants to hold Jin in the same way as Taehyung was holding him moments ago. Or maybe more.

When he saw Jin sitting alone in the corner he smirked.

"What just happened?" Hoseok asked dumbfounded.

"You saw what I saw too?" Yoongi asked hoseok in return.

They both were dancing just beside TaeJin and they saw them losing themselves in their dance.

And they still can't process what just happened.

"Nevermind. Let's eat." When hoseok was not moving and was still looking at the vacant place where TaeJin we're standing before Yoongi used food as a distraction.

Hoseok finally looked at him and beamed, "Let's go." he enthusiastically said and took Yoongi with him.

Yoongi internally smiled and go with him.

But he didn't stopped thinking of the moments happened just few minutes ago.

Maybe finally I can see something interesting happening in your life, Kim Taehyung. He thought and smirked being overly excited for whatever is about to come.

Jin was deep in his thoughts sitting alone in the sofa when he felt a presence behind him.

He looked at his behind and found Jackson. Jin frowned and looked away.

"Hey pretty boy." Jackson said and sit beside Jin.

Jin decided to ignore him. Jackson doesn't gave him friendly vibes anyway.