62 (Revelation 3/3)

I don't like writing these type of chapters 😓.

"Where y'all are going like this?" Jimin asks coming close to Jungkook who was walking in front followed by Taehyung, Jin and Taehy.

Hobi and Yoongi were also with Jimin. A few minutes ago he did called Jungkook to tell that he wants to go out and so he will pick Hobi and Yoongi up. They both were also invited for the trial wedding.

Nobody answered Jimin.

Taehyung signalled Jungkook to move, Jungkook complied and Jimin, Yoongi, Hobi can only follow them curiously.

"They are coming Joon." Jennie said nervous, took a deep breath and looked at Namjoon who was looking more nervous, and like he just don't want to be here.

"Please, stay calm and confident. Just say what I have told you to say. Everything is in your hand. Don't mess it up. Please." she said to Namjoon, extremely worried.

Namjoon nodded without looking at her.

In next second Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, Taehy, Yoongi, Hobi and Jimin were there.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung hopeful.

Taehy slightly glanced at Namjoon then again looked down.

Jin couldn't look anywhere other than Taehyung.

Jimin, Yoongi and hobi were just confused.

Namjoon when saw Taehyung a genuine smile appeared on his face. He did met Jungkook before bcoz he was in Australia and Namjoon-Jennie were living there these months. But he haven't met Taehyung for years. He has just seen him in various news channels and internet bcoz of how successful and famous he is. But that's it.

And he missed his younger brother so much.

Taehyung still in blank expression came forward.

Namjoon's smile got bigger, he opened his arms and came closer to Taehyung to hug him.

But he couldn't.

Instead he stumbled back bcoz of the sudden hit straight on his jaw.

Taehyung had punched him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!!" Jennie screamed and hold Namjoon, "Are you ok?" she asked Namjoon who was just looking at Taehyung wide eyed and was not in position to say anything.

Taehy shifted in her foot and for the first time looked above. Her eyes were sad instead of shocked.

Jin, Yoongi, Hobi and Jimin were shocked and looked at Taehyung wide eyed.

Jungkook cursed frustrated and said to Jimin who was standing beside him, "I told him to listen first. Why he is like this?!"

Jimin didn't answer. He is clueless about everything.

Jennie made Namjoon stand up. Namjoon looked at Taehyung hurt, "T-tae.."

Taehyung went forward and hold him through his collar, "I never thought that I will hit you. But you left no choice for me. Why did you do that? How can you do that? What have you become, huh? This is not how you were. Why did you do that?" he asked Namjoon angrily.

Jennie came closer to them and removed Taehyung's hands from Namjoon's collar roughly, "Don't ever treat him like that." she snapped at Taehyung.

Taehyung ignored her.

Jungkook also come forward and turned Taehyung towards him, "I told you to listen to them, right?"

"There is nothing to listen." Taehyung answered sharply.