56

When after proposal Taehyung asked Jin if he wants to go home or somewhere else, Jin answered that he wants to spend some more time here.

The sound of water that Jin was hearing turns out there is actually a pool over there.

They both decided to sit there and have a peaceful moment.

So, they both are on pool side now. There coats are on ground while they have folded their pants up to their knees so that it doesn't get wet. And they have half of their legs inside the pool.

Jin hooked his arms with Taehyung and put his head on his shoulder.

He didn't forgot his gummy. He was eating it and sharing it with Taehyung in between.

It was calm.

Jin had one question in his mind. He decided to ask Taehyung now.

"Tae?"

Taehyung hummed.

"What about my first marriage?"

"What about it?" Taehyung asked in return.

Jin sighed, "If we get married, isn't it will be legally wrong?"

"No."

Jin looked at Taehyung at that.

"How?"

"I have thought about it already. Tell me, did you get the chance to register your marriage with him. Is there any proof that you are married to him legally?" Taehyung asked.

Jin shook his head.

"So, that means legally you are going to only get married to me. And also I have already filed a complaint against Seojoon and Hwasa. Police is finding them. When they will be in front of me, I will make sure to prove yours and his marriage null and void. You don't worry about that." Taehyung assured him.

Jin smiled feeling relieved.

"You know this whole week I was thinking what effect aunt Taehy's words have on you."

"Well you can see that." Taehyung answered signalling all around them, showing that her words really effected him that's why he decided to propose Jin.

"Yes, I can see that." Jin agreed, "I am so happy."

"Not more than me." Taehyung said and tried to take a gummy from jin.

Jin remembered something and he swatted Taehyung's hand away.

"What?" Taehyung asked confused.

"I am angry at you."

"Why?"

"You tricked me."

"I did? When?"

"You made me kiss you first."

"What?"

"Yes. I swore that I will not let you kiss me neither I will kiss you first bcoz of that day. Then you didn't kissed me even once this week. And today- today I was the one who kissed you first. That's not fair. I wanted you to make up to me." Jin pouted.

Taehyung chuckled, "So, you were angry bcoz you chose to be that, not bcoz you actually were?" he asked blinking.

Jin shrugged.

"Wow! And here I was thinking that you were actually angry, so I thought giving you some time. I thought what if I tried to kiss you and you get more angry, then you will deny for this date." Taehyung said sulking.

Jin laughed, "Aww..you were scared of me?"

Taehyung gave him a glare.

Jin giggled, "Ok. Forget it. Give me your phone."