9

(Mature content)

I open my eyes to find her grinning from ear to ear. Oh! What was that! I haven't touched a drop of alcohol but I am losing my senses. It takes me a minute to realise where I was. Why am I talking like a teenager? Hosh mein ajaa S.

The driver asks,"Où aller? Where to go Monsieur?" Before Rishab answers, Sana declares, "Eiffel tower." He says,"Baby I think we should return home. You are.." "Drunk? No no no no.. I am in love..samjhe. yeh pyar ka nasha hai.", she interrupts. "Okay fine you are not drunk. But we still should return home and rest. We can go later.", Rishab tries to make her understand. But the driver had already left for the destination.

They were on the main street when she screamed,"Stop the car. Stop stop please stop." The driver puts the brakes and looks at the back seat. Before Rishab could really understand what was happening, Sana had got down from the car. He pays the driver and rushes after her. She is standing in front of a food stall. A small but a busy one. "Une (one)chocolate please.", she says. Rishab reaches her,"Arey what are you doing here?" She says,"I want to eat crêpes." "Baby this is not a crêpes stall. Come with me.", he says holding her closely. Sana leans on him,"I am hungry. I want to eat crêpes.." Rishab takes her to a restaurant and orders crêpes for her and sits in front of her watching her eat. While eating she asks,"Tum nahi khaoge? Here.." She extends her hand and tries to feed him a piece. He shakes his head,"No. You eat. I am not hungry." She smiles,"One bite please."

Rishab can't say no to her,he eats from her hand. She crunches her nose and starts eating again. He finds chocolate sticking in her face below her lips. A thought of licking those luscious lips comes into his mind. In the next moment, he rejects the notion. He using his thumb wipes it away touching her lips softly.

"Let's go home. Please.",requests Rishab but Sana mischievously smiles, shaking her head to say no. She goes to the street and extends her hand,"Chalo na bebu..It will get dark soon, I want to see the Eiffel tower all lit up. Please don't say no to me.."

Bebu? How cute is the name! She called me bebu! I am going nuts at her adorable face. Rishab is going crazy for his baby. Sorry S, I can't stop myself now. Your logic will not help me now. I can't stop myself now. I just can't.

Rishab holds her hand and comes closer, he says,"Anything for you." They walk together, his hands around her and her face buried near his chest. He takes her to Arc de Triomphe, one of the famous structures in Paris. He tells her many things about the commemorative monument that were commissioned by Napoleon. Sana only stares at him, without any idea what he is telling her. She is not interested in knowing the history as her brain is numb now. All her senses are dull but whatever is active they are all pointing her towards her proximity to him.

By the time they reach the Eiffel tower, the sun is setting. In a few minutes the lights will come up. He says, "You wanted to see this right. Here presenting to you your personal favorite monument in the world. I really don't get it why are you so crazy about this. There are so many beautiful structures in the world. Apart from the seven wonders of the world, there are many exceptionally interesting and marvelous wonders made by man as well as nature." Sana is not looking at anything but him, "Have you seen all the seven wonders of the world?" Rishab replies, "A few of them." She then asks, "Have you seen Taj Mahal and the Pyramids?" "I have seen them.", he replies. "You have seen seas and oceans as well as snow covered mountains and green valleys and golden deserts. Everything?", she asks. "Hain baba. I have seen everything. "

"You know I have never seen anything in my life. I have been to Paris many times. I have been to London twice and to Punjab a few times. That's all. I have never seen deserts, oceans, green valleys, nor Taj Mahal or Pyramids. Nothing. At first my parents were saving money and then they left me stuck in that.. That so-called dream house. I hate that village, I hate looking after it, I hate to stay alone. I hate it.", she replies as tears roll down her face. Rishab now understood the reasons why she had been asking so many questions.