𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> - <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

the next day at school felt more or less the same. suna slept in class again, the teacher caught him and told him to go to the office, the office had just let him go since they were tired of his bullshit as well. 

though today, there would be an unexpected factor added to the endless repetition of his life. break started, and he went to the vending machine to get a drink. as he bent down to pick up the can, someone else leaned against the machine and started talking to him. 

"you the guy my girl cheated with?" suna looked up to see the other girl he saw kissing in the hallway last night at the party. he picked up his drink and stood up to face her. though cheated on, she didn't have much of an expression and looked more bored than angry. 

"i don't know, but you're the better-looking one," he tried to compliment her, to maybe lessen the anger she was going to release on him, though it was true. she had an easy-going vibe around her, and she was beautiful. 

'she goes to my school? how come i've never seen her around?' both stood silent for a few moments, him not knowing what to say next, and her just checking him out. 

she then went up to him and slapped his ass so hard that he lost his steps and bent down to protect it from getting hit again. 

"calm down, why do you look so tense lol. she and i are just friends! or friends with benefits," she bent down to reach his eye level. 

"i'm y/n l/n btw," she lent a hand and pulled him up from the ground, though he had some second thoughts. 

"chill, i'm not gonna hurt you or anything," she stuck out her hand even more, this time suna reached and grabbed it. 

"suna rintarou," he introduced himself and stood up from the ground, dusting off the dirt on his pants. 

"you're on the volleyball team, right?" 

"yeah."

"nice, i don't do any clubs. oh, here's my number btw. i gotta go, bye." she slipped a piece of paper into his hands before walking away. 

'that was weird, now where's my-' he noticed that his drink was gone and heard an opening click noise from afar. he just stared at her figure in disbelief. 

"did she just-" 

"yo, suna, whatcha standing there for? having trouble picking a drink?" atsumu called out. suna just looked at him and stood straight. 

"no, more like i lost it." 

"well, there's always water. practice is starting soon," atsumu walking into the gym with suna following behind him. 

'y/n l/n.'

"hey atsumu, you know a girl name y/n l/n?" he asked the blonde, who turned around. 

"umm, i think she's in my class?? i'm not sure. i heard she causes a lot of trouble, but her dad's part of the school board member so she gets away with it," atsumu continued his trip to the gym. 

suna pulled out the piece of paper that she had given him and looked at her number. 

'she seems chill.'