𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> - <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

"hey." 

a male voice greeted y/n. she quickly wiped away her tears with her sleeve and stood up. 

"what's up, you never call me first unless......" the boy looked at her expression and figured it out. 

"she's at it again, isn't she?" 

"yeah, and he didn't say anything about it. it's like i'm not even his daughter," she looked up to show him her blank expression, with a bit of red puffiness at the eyes. he simply smiled and walked over, attempting to hug her when she weakly stopped him. 

"all right. the usual place, right?" she nodded and picked up her backpack and skateboard that was lying on the ground. he began to walk and she followed next to him. 

"by the way, how are things progressing with iwaizumi?" she asked, he scratched his head. 

"the usual, can't seem to get through him. you know how it is, y/n." 

"yeah, oikawa." 

they arrived and paid for their room. then entering the elevator with no words exchanged, quietly getting to their floor. 

there was no feeling between them, it was just a mere fling. just a way to get rid of each other's pent up anger, sadness, or hopelessness. both quietly undressed and got on with it. 

neither kissed each other, though oikawa did suck on her neck because he enjoyed doing so, though y/n didn't respond much. he was about to reach down to her lower region when she stopped him. 

"i already prepared myself in the shower, just put it in." she simply said as oikawa reached for a condom and put it on. 

the night was simply a loveless hook up with no feelings attached, not that either of them wanted there to be. 

---

the next morning, y/n woke up in an empty bed with a note on the nightstand. her clothes were on and her body was clean. she didn't feel any pain or soreness anywhere. she picked up the note and read it. 

'there's room service at 9:30. make sure to eat before leaving.

- oikawa'

she looked at the clock which read '9:10'. getting up from the bed, she decided to shower and get ready, she still had school after all, though she missed already missed the first period. 

she stripped and allowed the warm water to sprinkle upon her body. she pumped some body wash on her hand and gently applied it to herself, then massaged her hair with shampoo. 

feeling refreshed, she got out an outfit from her backpack and checked her phone. there were only messages from her dad.

dad

floor 5 room 2 XXXX building, that's your new apartment.
Yui suggested for you to start living alone so you can calm down and think about yourself. don't worry, I'll deposit money to you
it'll also be good for the baby, too

---

"b-baby?" she trembled, dropping her phone on the carpet floor. she pricked her skin with her nails and clenched her teeth in anger, not able to believe the words her own father had just texted her. 

"h-how could you, how could you move on so fast?" she mumbled to herself. her anger causing her to think irrationally. picking up a flower vase, she chucked it against the wall. she could hear the scream outside from the room service attendant. 

taking her backpack and skateboard, she violently opened the door and slammed it, the attendant moving aside to get out of her way. she decided to skip school today, not wanting to face anyone or anything right now. 

'you know what, good! they can fuck all they want, go ahead. i'm done with their bullshit too.' she rode her skateboard all the way to the store, buying herself some food for breakfast. 

'i don't want to be a part of that family anymore,' she thought to herself before throwing away her trash.