𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> - <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

"HEY, SLOW DOWN!" 

at 1 a.m., the two besties decided to go skateboarding and get a late-night snack. 

both were making so much noise that it woke up a patrol officer, who ran after them hastily. 

"shit, meet you at the gas station?" 

"bet," thus the two parted ways, leaving the officer to look at both sides in confusion before going right. 

"and he decides to chase me, love it," y/n peeked behind her and sped up to lose him. 

"slow down! you look like you're dying!" the girl yelled as she glided on the road. the midnight breeze gently blew her face and allowed her to be free as she chuckled. 

the officer walked tiredly and sat down to take a break. about two minutes later, y/n reached the store next to the gas station and saw suna waiting outside. both then entered the quiet facility. 

the store had a nice air conditioning going on, and the clerk was reading at the counter. both highschoolers walked aisle to aisle, picking out snacks and drinks. 

suna grabbed a handful of chuupets from the box in the candy aisle as y/n looked around. 

"never tried those, are they good?"

"the best." 

she stared at the long stick of jelly and grabbed a few. both standing in front of the sleeping cashier and knocked on the desk. 

"ring us up, mister." 

he woke up and scanned the snacks, tapping the number keys on the machine. 

y/n ripped a chuupet open and squeezed it out, taking a bite and trying out the new snack as suna waited for her reaction. 

she gulped and took another bite.

"next time, don't be a pussy and slurp the whole thing." 

"you want me to choke?" 

they walked out and sat down, both slurping the jelly at once. 

"what flavor is that?"

"grape." 

"lemme try one." 

both traded the jelly around and had a satisfied face as they chewed. 

"so... what would you doing outside late at night?" suna broke the silence as he slurped the chuupet. 

"just... getting some fresh air. how about you?" 

"didn't feel like sleeping." 

"thought you loved to sleep?" 

"didn't feel tired tonight." 

the wind blew past them, and y/n moved her hair out of her face. suna watched the girl. her movement, her air, everything felt unique. 

'she has long lashes. and her lips...' suna looked down, but felt that it would be rude. shoving the thought away, he decided to break the silence. 

"first impression?" 

y/n looked into the deep dark sky, thinking about the first time they met. 

"weird-looking bangs with ass, oh and tall." 

"don't come after my bangs like that," returned suna with a fake hurt tone in his voice. 

"i thought you looked fine, the fit was nice too." 

"thanks, i was just dragged to that party though." 

"glad you were." 

---

"you don't need to walk me home, ya know." 

"i heard it's not safe for a girl to be alone at night." 

"i have a weapon." 

"wait fr? gonna murder me?" 

"nah, just my shoes. worst-case scenario, i'll burn them with my lighter." 

"damn, what a bad bitch," both had a small laugh before waving to each other. 

"anyways, goodnight." 

"goodnight," suna replied before skating away while y/n headed inside for her bed. 

'was i worried?' suna thought to himself, his heart beating weirdly. 

'no way, i'm just tired.'