Ben Sucks at Gaming

(I'm sorry, I just wanted to have Rey and Ben play games and just roast each other so don't come for me, I'm a fucking nerd)

"Rey I swear to fucking god you suck."

Rey rolled her eyes and laughed. "Oh, so I suck? May I remind you who can't even beat Mega Man X4?"

"Okay listen here," Ben said gripping his controller. "Mega Man is trash and I only played it because you asked me to. I would never play a game with a terrible story line."

"Dude, you lose one game and all of a sudden it's trash? You play League, don't even comment on the masterpiece that's Mega Man."

"You just think Zero is hot," Ben said grumbling. Turning off his PC, he got up and hugged Rey. "I love you," Ben said softly into her chest.

Rey smiled and kissed his forehead. "I love you too, angel of mine. You're my whole world."

"Even though I suck at Mega Man?"

"Yes you silly goose," Rey said giggling. "No matter what I'll love you!"

Ben sighed softly. "Can we play Genshin."

*Rey throws Ben off*

"No dude, we're gonna play that Outlander."

"We are playing Genshin."

"No, Outlander."

"Wait let's play Smash."

"Okay listen here Ben, you don't have a Switch."

"Well I do now!" Ben laughed as he grabbed Rey's Switch off the desk. "It's mine now."

"Oh no it's not," Rey said laughing as she tried to grab it from Ben's hand. Leaping out of her chair she tried to reach up for it.

"Oh, looks like someone is too short," Ben said laughing. "Imagine being short, couldn't be me."

"Imagine being an emo bastard, couldn't be me."

Ben huffed. "It's the pre-school kid looking hair for me."

"It's the ignoring your moms calls for me."

"It's the being an orphan for me."

"It's the dead dad for me."

"Rey, your dad is dead. You lost."

"I hate you," Rey said laughing. Landing a punch square into Ben's stomach, the switch fell out of his hands. "Loser," Rey said smiling.

"To what do I owe the winner," Ben asked winking.

"A kiss," she replied leaning into him.

"I love you, Ben said between kisses.

"I love you more, beautiful."

Okay fuck it, I'm writing smut in the next chapter :)