Senator

Ben sighed as he walked down the long winding steps towards his cruiser. He had just come out of meeting with the senate and was feeling stressed. He was aiming to push a galactic war against the Hutt's who have increased slavery in the outer rim. Ben's goal was to demolish slavery, but the senate didn't think it was a reason to go to war.
"Sir, we need to talk."
Ben turned around to see his advisor, Phasma aim a blaster at his head. Ben gave a look of shock and reached for his blaster before a series of shots ran out. Ben dodged the shots and reached to punch Phasma. The blonde, chrome dressed girl laughed and grasped his punch. Reaching into her belt she pulled out a dagger and swung it at his face. Ben fell onto the hard iron floor and felt a sharp pain on his face.
Phasma had cut his face.
In the distance there was the sound of blasters and a lightsaber igniting and a scream from Phasma. Ben looked up to see a girl about twenty breathing heavily, an ignited double bladed lightsaber in her hand.
"Are you okay? People are coming," the girl said rushing over to Ben's side.
"What happened? Who are you? I need to go so just leave me alone."
The girl rolled her eyes. "Your injured so just shut up while we get you to med bay."
Ben felt himself being lifted up onto a stretcher. Angry, he started to resist. A medical droid appeared and shoved a needle into his shoulder. Ben slowly let his eyes droop and his struggling ceased. He was out cold.
Ben thought that was the end of his problems. He was far from right. His problems only got worse once he was sitting down in a meeting with the newly formed Jedi council.
"Well what a surprise, I haven't seen you since you left my school," Luke Skywalker chuckled.
Ben roller his eyes and Luke snickered. Looking into the reflection of his Holo Pad, Ben's attitude plummeted. He had a nasty scar running down his face from his fight with Phasama. It was discovered that she was working with the Hutt's and was instructed to kill him. Just as Hux had did. Everyone he was close to had betrayed him. Even Luke during his worthless training.
"I'm going to send you a body guard. Something is telling me this is only the beginning."
"No, I will not have some worthless low life following me around practically babysitting me!"
Luke laughed. "So now you think that all Jedi's are worthless? Don't forget where you came from and what you used to be Ben, it will be your downfall."
Ben looked down at the marble floor. It was eccentric and was covered with murals Naboo, the place where his grandparents fell in love.
"I will send you my best Knight."
Ben nodded slightly and began to get up. Luke sighed and the two went their separate ways. Ben walked out of the temple at full speed and hurried towards his cruiser. Sitting down in the ship he signaled the pilot to take off. He groaned and poured himself a drink.
"Senator Solo, your Jedi guard has arrived."
"How does Luke send someone so fast," Ben muttered under his breath. "Send them in."
The servant nodded and went into another part of the ship to emerge seconds later with a girl. Ben's eyes widened.
"Aren't you the Jedi that saved me?"
"Are you the guy that was so stuck up in his pride that he tried to refuse help even though he was bleeding everywhere and had to have droids hold him down?"
Ben's face reddened. How dare she talk to him like that. He was Ben Solo! He was son of Leia Organa and Han Solo, not some guy. Ben took a closer look at the girl. She was wearing a cream colored tunic and had shoulder length brunette hair. She had a lightsaber clipped to her utility belt and a blaster strapped to her thigh. She was kinda cute..
"Creep."
"What?"
"You keep on staring at me."
"No I wasn't."
"You thought I was cute."
Ben slammed his fists into the wall of the ship. "You think your so smart. Well you have no idea-"
"You talk to much. Sheesh. Ever think of being quiet for a moment and being nicer to the people who are trying to help you?"
Ben rolled his eyes. "Shut up and mind your business."
The girl laughed and extended her hand. "I'm Rey, you must be Ben Solo?"
Ben took her hand and nodded. "Nice to meet you, Rey." The two smiled softly and Rey exited the room towards the cockpit.
"Seems like a good kid," Ben said to himself quietly. Rey didn't seem to fear him or even put up with his emo attitude which honestly, he didn't mind. He smiled and chuckled. Maybe this was for the better...
"I CAN READ YOUR MIND, SENATOR." Rey screamed from the cockpit.
Ben laughed and laid out his plans for freeing the slaves.
"I will finish what you started, grandmother."

YA'LL. I haven't been on Wattpad in a while. I have been so busy with school and I'm so sorry. Buttttttttttttt.... I'm back :) If you don't get the last line, Padme was trying to free slaves from the outer rim (this takes place right between  The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones. You can read more about it in the book, Queens Shadow.)