It's here! (warning, part 1 of 🍋)

(sorry I been off lately, my sis & her ex bf were found dead in their apartment recently & I just was stressed out, how this helps you fellow sinners. Also if this sounds rapey, sorry bout that but hey, I'm just trying to move things along)

(e/d/o) = every day outfit

Zim's POV:

The words on my computer screen kept flashing 'HEAT SEASONS HERE! TAKE YOUR PILLS NOW!' but of course GIR thought they were candies & gave them to the filthy human trick or treaters last halloween... So I'm DOOOOMED! Sure I did stroke myself whenever possible, but now it's not helping anymore... I need someone... I crave for (Y/n)'s touch, her candy like lips on mine again & to give her more than just simple bites & licks on her tender skin~... No! She has always been a loyal friend & even helped you feel comfortable about being yourself, no matter how many times the other Irkens & your used to be Favorite Tallest mock you.

But then again, I did bite her... It could've affected her & she would be helpful to me anyways~... I slap myself in the face just from thinking about it, but it's hard since I did start to love her again like I used to back then... C'mon Zim, hold yourself together, for her sake & for yours! I get dressed, head up from my lab to the living room & head out, of course petting mini moose & GIR before leaving. "GIR, remember, if they do have any heat resistant pills left on the space store, get me at least enough for 4 months, understand?" GIR's eyes then turned red & he saluted "Yes Master!"

No one's POV:

Zim heads to the bus where he sees Dib & (Y/n) standing by the stop, waving over at him & (Y/n)' eyes are kinda different. Now they look more light purple than her usual (e/c) color & she was in a (e/d/o) now. They soon got on the bus, heading to their usual spot & playing Banana while heading to Skool. Soon as they sat down in their seat in class, it was back to DOOM DOOM & MORE DOOM from Ms. Bitters.

They finally have new desk, these were more hiding from the waist down & had draws for them to keep their pencils & notebooks in so they don't have to take it all home with them. Zim felt a chill down his back & soon saw (Y/n) was staring at him with a (insert Nala face from 'Can you feel the love tonight' scene in the Lion king) look in her eyes. Dib saw this & tried to get (Y/n) back to reality by opening a window, letting a pigeon land on her head.

Mr. Bitters saw this happen & sent (Y/n) to the nurse's office, leaving a empty desk between Zim & Dib. After the bell rang for Lunch, the 2 were silent, eating their lunches & wondering if (Y/n) would be back. Then they go outside & Zim gets pulled to the darker side of the playground. "Heya Zimmy~" said (Y/n) lowly, making Zim completely shocked & blushing light blue. "(Y-Y/n), what are you doing?" Asked the now concerned alien, soon getting his answer with (Y/n) moving him down, kissing his lips deeply. "M-Mm!" Zim muttered out & gently pushed (Y/n) away, trying to resist the urge.

"(Y/n) Stop, this isn't like y-" he got cut off from her hand slowly moving up into his shirt, her kisses now going against his neck while feeling his smooth skin with her fingers. "S-Stop mph~" Zim slightly yet quietly moaned out, trying to get her hands off him but her kisses were making him feel weak, her lips finding the right spot while (Y/n) gently gripped the rim of his pants slightly. Soon as he seen this, Zim kept trying to get free from her, moving his arms to push her away again.

(Y/n) didn't budge, slightly getting on her knees & pulling his pants down enough to let his member show. Zim tried getting away again & soon slipped, sitting on the ground & his member unsheathed itself, twitching a bit excitedly & already dripping precum. (Y/n)'s eyes widen, seeing how long it was & she gently moves towards it. She gently grips along his shaft, giving a quick yet gentle rub to see how he'd react. Zim held back his moan & covered his mouth, eyes tearing up a little embarrassed but at the same time, he did think about doing this with her, just didn't think it would happen here where anyone could see them.

(Y/n) smiles up at him, soon giving the tip a gentle lick. Zim bit his hand slightly, trying to keep himself from moaning & has his other hand push (Y/n)'s head away from his member. "(Y-Y/n) p-please, I don't want you to be like this towards me, I want the other you back..." He whined softly, trying to reason with what used to be his kind friend, now turned to a slightly sex craving girl. "But Zimmy, don't you need help with this?~" she still had his hard member in her hand, softly stroking it & he let out a small groan. "Y-Yes, but I rather you be your fully normal self & consent to this somewhere private than to have you like this, along with it being somewhere public!"

She didn't seem really fazed by it & gripped his hand away, licking the tip again & softly sucking it, making Zim completely shocked & biting his lip. "M-mm~!" He seen that she just wouldn't quit, but Zim kept trying to make her stop. (Y/n) moves more of his member in her mouth, closing her eyes & sucking on it while moving her head up & down. Zim moans a bit more, sure he loved the feeling but felt guilty he ever bit her in the first place, making her act like this now. Dib on the other hand didn't realize that Zim vanished, but turned & seem he was alone. "Where did he go?" He said to himself, having Gretchen answer with "He got pulled to the old playground, but I don't know what's happening there."

Did realized what happened last time over there, now furious it's happening again. He starts running that way, filed with anger & a bit of curiosity. 'What could be different this time? He visibly moves (Y/n) to that side, but now he got yanked to it?! Eh, guess I'll just have to see myself...' Dib thought while slowing down a bit, starting to hear light moans from in the darkness. "(Y-Y/n)... Please, stop it!" He recognized it was Zim's voice, but Dib never thought he'd hear Zim sound so helpless. He rushed & what he saw made him shocked, Zim actually helpless & (Y/n) just holding his waist while sucking his member more in her mouth. Dib then started to pull (Y/n) from behind, trying to help since he saw that Zim didn't want this happening to him. When Dib finally got (Y/n) off, her eyes seemed to go back to their usual color of (e/c).

"W-what happened? & Why do I have a weird taste in my mouth?" (Y/n) just says, being held by Dib & Zim breathing heavily, trying to get his member to not look so visible in his pants. Sure he didn't really know how to really react to seeing what the bites effect does, but he was a little shaken by how forceful it made her towards him. "We'll try to explain it to you later, but for now let's head back to class..." Said Dib, holding (Y/n) while Zim quickly uses the restroom to finish up what happened to him. 'She never was able to hold me in such a way before, now that (Y/n) has, I'm not sure if I was aroused or scared.... I usually am dominant compared to the other Filthy human piggies... But feeling weak under my own best friends control? Hot~-*slaps self again*- n-No! I bit her, I have to suffer the consequences for it!' Zim thought to himself, but soon realized he has to let the one person he ever really felt anything towards fuck him.

After the bell rang, the trio did their usual walk home, but (Y/n) said her parents were on a business trip for a while & asked if they would wanna do their usual marathons again. Dib actually liked the sound of that, her actually sounding more like her old self, although Zim was a bit iffy on this. "C'mon, I got the tropical flavored FunDips you like! :3" (Y/n) insisted, Zim's antenna perk up from under his wig & he immediately agrees to go. (He a sucker for FunDips X3)

Soon as they entered, (Y/n) went to the kitchen & started making popcorn. "They're doing a marathon about musicals & ends with a movie parody of them called 'Dance Flick' or something like that." She told them while bringing over the bowls of snacks, Zim of course tearing open & eating a Pineapple flavored FunDip. He happily purrs, remembering the good days when they would do marathons of different shows while eating snacks. Dib was a little weirded out at the fact that Zim purrs but (Y/n) awe'd at how happy Zim was. Soon the marathon starts with "Sound of music", they usually have rationed out bathroom breaks when it comes to marathons but Zim never really used the bathroom so he helps catch the them up with the film. But later on in the marathon when it's playing "Hairspray", Dib is told to come home from his Dad "But Dad, (Y/n) invited me & Zim over for marathoning.." "I don't care Son, you still didn't clean your pocket pussy like you said you would & it sticks up your entire room! It shouldn't be Scientifically Possible, but here we are in hazmat suits outside the house looking for you!"

Dib embarrassingly hangs up & tells them he has to go home to a stink emergency. "Oh ok Dib, I can just have the rest of the marathon load to the DVR." Dib then leaves, having Zim & (Y/n) alone...

Cliff hanger! We'll be back after GIR finishes singing a song about Taco's :3