a bit of a T.K.O x K.O lemon 🍋

(Photo ain't mine, I just love the art style :3. Mia from Pinterest, you're a great artist X3)

K.O's pov.:

After a long day of work & finishing my homework early, I decided to just hang at home for a while since Enid & Rad were having a double date thing with Red Action & Drupe.

Mommy & Mr. Gar had a date night too since it's been a while since they had 'time alone' whatever that means... So I just decided to go back in my mind & see T.K.O since I'm gonna be home alone.

I cross my legs on the couch & start to focus, now seeing into my mind & popping up to the house I made him. I hear the sound that's weird & kinda loud, so I knock on the door to see if he's doing ok...

T.K.O's pov:

Lately since K.O had been taking over, I usually look up videos on my phone since the game was being slow (I hated how long the updates were anyway...) & I stumbled upon videos where 2 people were having some sort of wrestling match, so as I kept watching I see that they were starting to take each other's clothes off & kissing.

Usually I'd think it's gross, but honestly I could look away from it, I started breathing a bit heavily & my shorts felt tight on me. My face was reddish & I decided to take off my shorts after a while of watching those videos.

I didn't know as my shorts came off, my cock springs up & was already leaking from the tip. It made me a little uncomfortable since I don't really see my dick like this at all, but I start to watch the videos more & see the girl was rubbing the guys dick & how it made the guy let out these sorta noises.

So I started rubbing with one of my hands like how the girl was & my legs started to shake slightly, now knowing a little bit how the guy felt. It was weird at first, but also kinda nice, so while K.O was busy controlling the body like he usually does, I'd be watching videos & rubbing myself to them until I started to what they called "cum".

I kept my moans quiet enough to not have K.O suspicious but loud enough to drown out the volume of the video. Also is it kinda weird that at times, I thought of K.O doing these things with me, me being top & him being bottom?!

But now I was really into the feeling I had & moaned a bit louder than I usually would, but my face pleasure poofed away when I heard the a knock on my door. Quickly turning the video off & putting my shorts back on, I go to the door & see K.O with a concerned look.

No one's pov:

"T.K.O, are you alright?! I heard weird sounds & I thought there's something wrong!" K.O exclaimed, hoping nothing's wrong. "Y-yeah K.O, I'm fine... I Didn't think you would actually come to see my again due to what happened the last time we were home alone heh..."

"Sure, I was pretty mad at you for what you did & you did get punished a bit by staying in my conscience, but that was a long time ago." K.O signed slightly, smiling a little at T.K.O since he knows now he didn't have much to worry about.

T.K.O smirked a bit, getting a very vileness idea in his mind on what he wanted to do since K.O is here. "Hey K.O, y'know since you kinda mentioned it, I do need to show you something that I've been doing here. I think you'll like it as much as I have~."

K.O, not knowing what his alter ego intended, smiled & agreed to know what T.K.O wanted to show him, for both curiosity & loving to help. As he walked in, he noticed a weird scent in the air, a weird in a kinda good way smell.

"So T.K.O, what did you wanna sh-AHH!" Before K.O can finish his question, T.K.O pinned him down on the bed, making K.O yelp out & slightly blush. T.K.O now on top with his knees in between K.O's legs, smirking down at the confused hero while holding his hands above his hand with his left while the right was on the bed.