Chapter 6: Explanation

Shadow and Chris stared at the window. They couldn't believe what they had just seen: Sonic has somehow turned into a werewolf. They were about to leave the room when they heard a voice.
   "I told you not to see him.."
   They turned and saw Tails standing in the doorway.
    Shadow stared at him "What was that?"
   Tails hesitated. "Um...it...was..." "Who?!" Tails sighed. "Sonic."
   Chris gasped. "That was Sonic?! How?"
   "Remember when Sonic got bit by that wolf?" Shadow nodded. "What are you saying Tails?"
   Tails walked over to Shadow ,looking at him. "I'm saying that wolf was actually a werewolf. Sonic got bit by the wolf so.."
   Shadow crossed his arms."Are you saying that Sonic is a werewolf now?"
   Tails nodded.
   "Then that creature we saw..." "Was Sonic." Tails finished.
   Shadow glared at Tails."Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
   "Um..I...I didn't think you would believe me." Shadow scoffed. "I had suspicions but I didn't think of that." "So how are we going to stop him?" Chris asked.
   Tails sat down on Sonic's bed. "That won't be easy, I'm afraid. Now that Sonic's a werewolf, he'll have no control over himself... He'll kill anything...or...anybody that he finds, most likely, he's hunting right now."
   "Can anything weaken him?"
   Tails nodded. "Silver." Chris frowned. "Wouldn't that kill him?" "Unfortunately, yes."
   Shadow sighed. "Well, we'll just go see where he is." Shadow walked out the room.
   Tails sighed. "I have a bad feeling about this.."
   Chris and Tails follow Shadow out.