"i didnt mean it, i promise"

november 8, 2020
(The article used below is kind of based off of the real one written by Ben Henry)

________________________________

BuzzFeed•News

TikTok Star Bryce Hall Accused ZiZi of Throwing Shade to Promote Her Album

By: Ben Henry - BuzzFeed Staff
Posted: Nov. 7, 2020

So, here's something that went down on the internet this week! Bryce Hall accused ZiZi of throwing shade at TikTok stars to help promote her album.

Picture from ZiZi's boyfriend, Vinnie Hacker's, Instagram post: @vinniehacker

It started last week on the day of her third studio album, Positions, release. Followed up by an Instagram post and a lengthy Zach Sang interview. This interview covered a lot of topics ranging from ZiZi's relationship with TikTok star Vinnie Hacker, how she was going to celebrate her birthday, to the breakdown of some of the most popular songs from her new album.

However, there was one thing that made people's eyes widen and heads turn. "Couldn't we have just stayed at home for a few more weeks like all the other countries that were fine and are better than we are?", she voiced her frustration. "Did we all need to go to f*cking Saddle Ranch that badly, that like we couldn't have waited for the deathly pandemic to pass?", she had continued.

Her shade didn't stop there, she then added, "We all really needed to put on our cowgirl boots and ride a mechanical bull that bad? We all needed that Instagram post that badly?".

Now, while ZiZi didn't name anyone specific, people still began to speculate that she was indirectly referencing TikTok stars. ZiZi is not the only one calling out these stars though. Many people have been criticizing the likes of James Charles and Charlie D'Amelio for attending parties during this global pandemic.

Some of the TikTok stars in question have responded to Zi's comment, agreeing with her statements and saying that there's no bad blood. However, Bryce Hall was asked about it recently, and my oh my did he have one hot take.

In his interview on Hollywood Raw, he started his response by saying Zi had picked an "easy target" before suggesting she might've also been breaking the rules herself. "It's an easy target, because it's like, even if she was going out, who would know?", he started. "She's probably going to those secret things", he also stated.

"She's not wrong, but like, it's unnecessary to call out a specific group when there's other people doing it", Bryce continued to blab. "She knew TikTokers have a high audience. Which is obvious because she's dating one. She knew a lot of people would agree because there's a lot of people that hate TikTokers especially", he accuses in his interview.