"who wants to come with"

september 8, 2020

narrative:

Chanel's POV:

Today I'm spending the day at Vinnie's place. I got here early so I could surprise him. His friends let me in and I made my way to his room.

When I open the door, I see him still sleeping. I smile as I put my stuff down and take my shoes off. I climb into bed with him and lie down. He opens his eyes slowly and a tired smile grows on his face.

He moves his body closer to mine and wraps his arms around me, laying his head on my chest. "Hey baby", he says in his raspy morning voice. "Hey bubs, you still tired?", I ask him softly, bringing a hand to his hair.

"Yeah, I stayed up late streaming", he says letting out a little yawn. "I can get up if you were planning on doing something", he says snuggling me closer. "No that's okay bubs. Get your rest", I tell him. He nods and I give him a kiss on his head.

I just play with his hair and play games on my phone while he sleeps. After about an hour, he finally gets up and goes to shower. I just know he's gonna take forever because he'll want to film some shower tiktoks.

Once he's finished getting ready he comes out in an outfit similar to mine. I smile up at him and say, "Look, I know you're a fan, but this has gone just a tad bit too far babe". His face lights up at my words.

He gets all giddy and jumps on top of me. He nuzzled his face in my neck and mumbles, "You just called me babe. Yay!". I laugh and wrap my arms and legs around him. We decide to scroll through tiktok together as we cuddle.

When I open the app, I see that my notifications are flooded. I click on them and see that everyone is tagging me in something Vinnie posted. I look down at him since his head is on my chest, and he looks up at me. "What did you do?", I laugh. "Uh...nothing", he says trying to look back down at my phone to avoid eye contact.

I click on the tiktok and my eyes grow wide.

@vhackerr

oi

🎵 : Goodbye (feat. Lyse) [Slow Version] - @Feder

❤️3.2m
💬118.7k
215.9k shares

comments:

kiocyrrr✔️: i wanna stay on vintok
*liked by creator*

itsfred: this made me think of the mamas guy
-vhackerr • creator: mamas