"a break was long overdue"

*WARNING* - sexual content sprinkled throughout

(this is also not edited at all in the slightest so don't be too harsh)

july 31, 2022
11:35 AM

narrative:

Chanel's POV:

I'm currently breastfeeding Adora as we sit on the couch in her nursery. "Good job Chunks", I say as I pat Adora's back to burp her. I then cradle her head as I hold her to my chest. "Aww, look at that little newborn scrunch", I hear my husband say. I turn my head and see him leaning against the door frame, smiling at our daughter and me.

"I know, I'm not gonna be okay when she stops doing it", I pout. "Me either", he sighs as he walks over to us. He gets on his knees in front of the couch and leans over to kiss Adora's head. She immediately turns to look at him and then smiles. "Hey Nugget", he whispers as he holds his finger out for her. She immediately grabs it and just holds onto him.

"Can I put her down for her nap?", my hubby asks, his eyes still transfixed on Adora. "You're going to take her from me anyways so there's no point in asking", I laugh. "Gimme, gimme", he smiles as he slowly pulls his finger away from her. I pull her away from my chest and hold her up to him. He quickly grabs her, cradling her head in one hand and holding her scrunched-up body to his chest.

He gently bounces her as he walks towards her crib. I put my boob away as I watch them. "You tired my sweet girl?", he asks her softly as he places her in her crib. Once he places her down, he just stands there, admiring the little life we created. "I have to leave her alone or else I'm gonna be stuck here looking at her all day", he shakes his head as he gently strokes her cheek. I laugh as I stand up, joining him by Adora's crib. She's already out like a light.

"We made the cutest baby", he smiles as he pulls me into him, his arms wrapping around my waist. "We sure did, didn't we", I look up at him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you", he hugs me tight. I laugh as he lifts me and walks us toward the door. "Wait, turn on the baby monitor", I remind him. He gasps and places me down, running over to it and quickly flipping it on before running back over to me and picking me back up.

He runs us downstairs to the living room and places me down on my feet. We walk over to where all of our pets are resting, ready to be attacked by them at any moment. Nikko runs over to me and I kneel so he can attack me with kisses. "I missed you too Nik, even though I was only upstairs for an hour", I laugh as I kiss his head. Hera walks over to Vinnie, and he lifts her. Ozzie walks over to me as well and whines.

"What's wrong Oz?", I ask with concern laced in my voice. He gives me some kisses before motioning to the door with his head. "We haven't walked all of them in a while because of Adora", my husband mentions. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry my babies", I pout as I scratch behind Ozzie's ear. Toto comes over with his leash in his mouth and places it on the floor in front of me. "You guys must be feeling a bit neglected, I'm sorry", I say sadly. "How about we take you guys for a walk when Nugget wakes up?", my husband asks our pets. All of the dogs bark and Hera licks his face making him smile.

"I'll take that as a yes", I laugh as I get up to fill their food bowls. After that, I join my husband on the couch, sitting on his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck. "This is the life", he smiles as he wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me close. "Sure is", I give him a quick peck. He groans and pulls me closer, attaching his lips to mine with a passionate kiss.