Chapter 6

XAVIER POV

Sex with other women was no longer an option. After seeing Amelia again, every other woman just seemed off putting and not for me. The times we spent together were incomparable to anyone else and no one else was up to par.

But a man had needs.

Shamefully, I drive to where I needed to go, parking a couple streets away, so no one could spot my car.

The Pleasure Chest.

I wish I could have something to hid my face as I walked in, I didn't know if anyone would recognise me but if they did it would be the end of my reputation- Xavier King, the ladies man, reduced to buying himself something because he isn't having sex.

Luckily, the store was empty and I was the only person there apart from a few workers wandering around checking shelves.

I walked straight to one of the workers and asked for what I needed - it was better for me to get my stuff and leave instead of cluelessly looking for things. She directs me to the where I need to go and I look around.

Fake pussy.

This is what I was defeated down to.

I'm about to reach for something when I hear the door ring as someone else comes in. I turn to face away from the door so they can't see me. A few seconds later when I'm certain that they've passed the door, which I was near, I turn back. I'm about to grab what I need and head to the register.

When I realised who came in, I stopped in my tracks.

It just had to be her, here to catch me in my moment of weakness. I wasn't going to allow it.

I put the toy back where I took it from, and head to the handcuffs and bondage section of the store which was conveniently next to whatever she was shopping for.

I walk past her, but she's too engrossed in her shopping to notice and stand a couple of feet away. I peak over to see what she's shopping for.

She's shopping for vibrators, I clench my jaw trying to not laugh out loud but fail - a snigger slips out.

Her head turns to me instantly and her eyes widen. "Oh my god," she mutters under her breath.

"Mr Fiancé not satisfying you, Miss Davis," I taunt her, making her face even more red. She pauses for a moment before speaking.

"Not that it's any of your concern Mr King," she says lowly "but Alexander is going on a business trip and I like to call him to let him know how much I miss him." Her suggestive tone lets me know exactly what she's talking about.

My grip around the leather rope I was pretending to check out tightens when she says that. Her eyes twinkle at my reaction "And why exactly are you here Mr King, it's only fair that I know," she bats her eyelashes.

"Women liked to be tied up," I say confidently - she didn't need to know what I was really here for. Her eyes darken slightly, it wouldn't be noticeable if I wasn't directly looking at her, when she hears that but she just nods.

We both get what we needed and make our way to the cash register, I go ahead to pay and the cashier begins talking to me.                                                                            

"You sure know how to please your woman." She says flirtatiously. She was relatively pretty, her blue hair was tied into 2 buns and her work top was tied up to expose her matching blue belly button piercing.

She scans my things and bags it, after handing my bag to me she writes something on a ripped piece of paper "Give me a call."

I'm about to take the paper, with every intention of throwing it away, when a hand grabs my elbow and pulls me away, into the changing rooms next to the register. I'm surprised at how she so easily managed to move me.

The changing room was fancier than I expected. All the walls were covered in full length mirrors and there were handcuffs hanging from the doorknob.  "If you want me in the changing room all you have to do is ask, Miss Davis." I smirk, speaking quietly so no one hears.

"Shut up," she rolls her eyes "I hate to burst your bubble but her manager was staring at her and I'm not too sure she would keep her job if she was handing out her number to customers." She whispers back.

"Oh."

We both leave after she pays for her things. I'm walking beside her but it's silent. "Where's your car?' I ask after a couple minutes of walking.

"I parked a few blocks away." She says, I chuckle at how similar we were. 

We're walking down an alley, which opened up to the main street. I hear a small gasp from Amelia before she grips my hand and pulls me to the side. She's standing with her back against the wall of the alleyway with me against her.

"Alexander is there." She whispers.

Right now I can't even register what she's saying, being pressed against her made my mind cloudy and the fact that she was going to go home and use a vibrator wasn't helping me at all.

"Sorry, I just don't want him to see what I'm buying,"

"I thought it was for him, or is it for what he can't do?" I look at her with amusement, finding the cracks in her lie.

"I-I'm just planning on surprising him," she stutters, making her facade fall completely.

"Oh alright," I chuckle, making her blush. It was a boost to my ego to know that she wasn't satisfied with Chopra, because I knew for a fact she wasn't like that with me. 

She realises she's still holding my hand when she abruptly lets go of it "He's gone now." She says as an indication for me to move away.

-BanditLuva🖤