Chapter 2

It was 6 am in the morning and Joseph was getting ready for work while walking to the office he picked up something for breakfast along the way so he doesn't ask his annoying co-worker Hamlet to go get him food from the nearest restaurant. He walked into a small Banica shop and saw two genders working there. One of them had a piercing, and the other one had black hair.

He went up and greeted:

"Good Morning! Can I get a large banica?" One of them replied saying: "Of cœur heney coming right up." All that Joseph was thinking right now what the hell was a "Henny" and why was this sentence said in a french accent.

Anyways he was given the banica and went on his way to work. Hamlet of course was already there and neither one of them had the energy to attack each other that early in the morning so they just said a simple "hello."

They each got a notification on their phones that they would be big traffic jams all around the city since a road has been hit by a small meteoroid. Both hoping they won't get a delivery today continued doing small tasks around the shop when they heard a small ding from the computer.

Knowing that means one of them has to leave and probably never going to come back for a full-day since of the big traffic jams all around the city. They looked at the information written it was a small box for Xyn Weom in the other part of the city. Both looked at the name of the poor soul that has to deliver when a shocked expression filled both of their faces.

"..........."

"..........."

"IT'S BOTH OF US!" They screamed at the screen. That wasn't possible there couldn't be two deliverers...that should be a bug but it was too late the package should be there in two hours. Both stared at each other when finally Hamlet spoke up and said: "We should put our differences aside and deliver this or we can fired so Let's go!"He said in a reassuring speech.

Joseph and Hamlet both got into the Econt delivery truck and started driving towards the location. When they finally got to the traffic jam start, they fell into silence.

Joseph picked up a CD and put it into the player. Hamlet looked surprised at him and said: "You like Sad by Dixie Danilo, too?" The man said shocked at what song he is hearing. "Yeah I think it is a very emotional and moving song about sadness" replied Joseph with analyzing the song.

They started talking about Dixie and her amazing musical talent when they heard a beep of a car and realized the 1st jam has already been cleared a little and they need to go forward.

All of a sudden Joseph yawned and fell asleep and all that Hamlet could think was how cute the other man looked right now and almost peaceful without the angry expression on his face. When he realized he called his useless co-worker "cute" he almost puked but thought it was because he was very tired and he fell asleep for a nap, too that line of cars isn't moving in the next two hours anyway.

Joseph woke up in the uncomfortable car seat with big arms wrapped around him. "Hamlet fell asleep, too and he had the audacity to touch me," he thought angrily, but he didn't wake up because that meant that he had to talk to him.

The man started thinking that he could have probably been friends with Hamlet if they didn't argue so much over the position but then he thought how annoying and control Hamlet was and forgot that immediately. He looked at him and thought how he could watch him sleep forever and wished he was in his arms a little bit. His thoughts were stopped by the beeping of the cars behind him, so he woke up Hamlet and told him they needed to move a little.

Hamlet sleepily told him "Okay" which made Joseph's heart flutter a little...well not a little but a lot.

Finally, by some miracle, the traffic jam ended and they were almost to the delivery location when Joseph yelled: "LOOK!" They saw a girl getting hit by a truck when they looked a little bit closer they recognized that was the girl who was their customer a few days ago Evangel, Eventual, or something.

Hamlet called the ambulance immediately and they picked up the girl and moved her to the hospital. Before she fell into unconsciousness she said: "I am an LGBT ally...don't forget that."

After that terrible incident, they went to the delivery address and rang the bell. They heard a voice say: "Come in."

Package in hand they went up the stairs...