chapter 3

As izuku and the misfits dressed up in some other clothes they got out and started going around i-island with akl for one as their guide because he went to i-island back some years ago and they were all going around when they saw a game about destroying villains so they went to it only hisashi, abstract and dabi participated and so the first was dabi and he got a time of 3.52 seconds second was abstract and he got a time of 2.0 seconds and the last one was hidashi as he stepped in he took a breath and then used a telekinesis quirk and pulled all if the dummies in the air and seperated them limb from limb and did it under 2 seconds beating both izuku and dabi leaving their mouths open along with everyone else.

I: dad-

Everyone from the misfits stared at izuku perplexed at what he said and hisashi looked like he would die a hapoy man.

H: it's fine son.

Hisashi hugged izuku and izuku he hugged back crying because no one has showed him love at all and hisashi was the firstone after 11 years and after that hisashi told them something.

H: oh by the way some duits are going to arrive to the hotel in 10 minutes they were made to all of you and when i say made i mean handmade today by the best designer to ever live he wanted a quirk to let him age slowly so he can keep on doing his work.

I: why do we need suits?

H: we are going to a party hosted by my dear friend david shield-

Twi: OH MY GOD DAVID SHIELD/ WHO THE HECK IS THAT!?!?!?!!

izuku chuckled at twice's antics and hisashi chuckled with him too.

Timeskip to the party because nothing happened at the time.

The misfits were following their king and walking around when they saw three kids izuku went up to them.

I: who are you?

Mir: oh hi my name is mirio togata me and my friends were trying to get to the party but got lost.

I: oh well my dad know where it is right?

H: wait what is that.

Hisashi looked out the window and saw a helicopter and used a sight enhancing quirk and saw it was...

H: WOLFRAM!!!!!

I: WAIT WHAT OH THAT SON OF A BI*** IS GOING TO PAY I GIVE HIM SOMETHING ANF HE DOESN'T GIVE ME WHAT I WANTED IN RTURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Izuku ran to the elviator but it was stuck so he punched it open and got in and hisashi used telekinesis and got everyone even the three ua students they just met in it and went up to the top floor and izuku jumping from wall to wall trying to get to wolfram and get back his muscle augmentation quirk.

As izuku reached the top he destroyed anither elevator door blocking his path and saw a door infront of him and he broke it off it's hinges and saw wolfram aiming a gun at a dead man.

I: WOLFRAAAAAM!!!!!!!!

as wolfram saw izuku he grew a smirk.

Wolf: oh you found me thanks for the muscle augmentation quirk abstract.

I: I'LL KILL YOU WOLFRAM!!!!!!!

izuku ran to wolfram but was stabbed by metal and pucnhed in the face which sended him back all for one cought izuku and quickly gave him a hyper regeneration quirk and izuku pulled the metal out and began walking to wolfram avoiding metal hisashi saw that all might and his daughter were there along with her friends and their family and nana and her family so he used a telekinesis quirk and brought them alk back along with everyone who was held hostage and put them behind the misfits as protection.