chapter 5

Two weeks later.

Izuku woke up and put on his suit without the blazer and went to the bar and saw that he was the second awake the first was kurogiri.

I: hey kurogiri.

Kuro: hello master.

I: make me some hotdogs.

Kuro: no that is not healthy.

I: alright mamagiri anyways where us the zefir that i made yesterday.

Kuro: one that was poisen two i threw it iut three i made some and they're in the fridge.

I: why did you throw it out?! You know what that is not important where is eri?

Kuro: oh she is washing her face she should be here any second.

Izuku sat on the bar stool and kurogiri gave him some bacon and eggs for breakfast and izuku took his phone out and called someone for buying a warehouse and a bar.

Kuro: why did you buy a warehouse and a bar!?

I: relax if we are going to make moves on ua we need a place where the can't find us anyhow these are the coordinates for the bar and warehouse and the warehouse was just for the extra nomu's and for the dr if the hospital was raided which reminds me i'm gonna need you and dabi to go out and buy the things listed here they're supplies for a big nomu that the dr is making he says it will be able to kill all might so i'll give it hyper regeneration, shock absorption and a fire quirk and if we go to the unforseen simulation joint we will take it and if all might sends it flying out of the usj with an uppercut then you will cover the entire usj can you cover it? If not i'll give you a body stretching quirk.

Kuro: i think i can do it.

I: that is not a good answer kurogiri now write a note saying that you and ne have gone out for a bit and finsih making breakfast for wvryone and eri come out of there.

Kurogiri looked at the door leafing to the rooms and saw eri standing there with a bear plushie.

I: now come here and eat breakfast young lady.

Izuku picked eri up and put her on a stool and kurogiri gave her breakfadt and izuku took his blazer that was the hanging thingy and kurogiri put blates for everyone and told eri to not get out and went behind izuku and izuku used jester and changed his face and they went to the usj.

As they arrived to the station izuku and kurogiri walked there and when they reached it izuku told kurogiri to expand around the entire facility and he did but he only coverd 20% of the entire usj so izuku told kurogiri to make a warp gate inside and when the latter did izuku got in and told kurogiri to go to the bar and that he will search for any flaws and after going in the door opened so izuku jumped and used air walk and invisble.

_______
Invisible: allows izuku to turn invisible on command.
_______

As izuku did that he saw that the two people were the pro hero 13, the pro hero eraserhead and all might.

13: hmm nothing.

Era: this is pointless there is nothing here but as a precaution and for protection of the students i want some pro hero's with me.

13: aizawa showing care quick all might take a picture.

Am: *chuckle* anyhow aizawa i'll be with you on the quirk apprehension test tomorrow i truly want to see the talent of hero's in training.

As the three left izuku dropped down but still kept invisble active and began checking evry inch of the usj and then warped to an ally near ua.(the drawback of the warping quirk is that he needa to know the exact coordinates of a location but with draw back nullification he can just think of the place and he will go there)