Cast

Nini Salazar Roberts:

She used to be your average girl from LA with a good life, but after her parents died she lost everyone. She lost her friends because she was to scared that she might never see them again if she gets adopted, so she decided to cut of contact all together. Nini is 16 and she loves singing songwriting and spending time with friends. Speaking of friends, she loves keeping memories in form of polaroids. You could say she collects them.

Ricky Bowen:

He is a normal 16 year old boy from Salt Lake City, who at first hated the idea of having a sister until he meet Nini. He plays the guitar and is part of the drama department. He has also always wanted to play baseball as a child but he gave up that dream after destroying his moms favourite vase. For a while now ricky has had a crush on Gina, but he's always been to scared to ask her out.

Gina porter:

She's 15 and the nicest girl in Salt Lake City. Gina loves dancing, singing and spending time with friends.

EJ caswell:

He's 17 and the captain of the wtaer polo team. EJ is the gus every girl wants, but he's different. He isn't really into fake girl, so when Nini comes around he sees his chance.

Kourtney Greene:

She's 16 and Gina's best friend. the two of them are the closest out of everyone in the drama department. Kourtney always does her make up and picks out her outfits, since she has the bst snese of style.

Big red:

Ricky's best friend, who is like most of his friends 16. He loves skating justas much as Ricky does, in fact that's how they meet. He's known Ricky since Kindergarten so when Ricky joined the drama department he got pulled in too.

Ashlyn caswell:

She's EJ's cousin and Gina's neighbour. That's how she got pulled into thsi friend group. Ashlyn is 15 and loves singing, baking and she is in the robotics club.

Carlos rodriguez:

Carlos is 15 and the choreographer, so he obviously loves dancing. For about 2 months now he's been dating Seb and everone agrees that they're the cutest couple.

Seb matthew-smith:

He's carlos boyfriend and his classmate. Seb lives on a farm right outside of Salt Lake and he loves animals.