Conversation i shouldn't have heard ~ 07

Nini pov:

Ricky came back into my room with ice cream. He jumped onto the bed and handed me one of the popsicles. I ate part of it and then decided to tell Ricky something I wanted to tell him all day. "Ricky" He looked at me. "so today in class I remembered something that I think might be important. I just didn't want anyone except you to know." Ricky nodded "Ok."

I took a deep breath "I remembered that one of my moms has a younger brother . I don't if that is important, but I thought you deserve to know." He hugged me "If you have an uncle why are you living with us?" I looked at my feet "Because none of my extended family has ever taken care of me or asked if I was ok. They just don't care about me." Ricky hugged me "I care about you. I smiled "You're the best brother I could have asked for." A few minutes later he went downstairs to check if dinner was ready, so I had time to write into my diary.

I wanted to continues writing but in that moment Ricky came back

I wanted to continues writing but in that moment Ricky came back. I quickly hid the diary under my pillow. "What was that?" he asked a bit confused. "Nothing" I tried to act like it was actually nothing. He sat down on my bed "You sure?" I nodded "Yay, it's just my diary." I felt like it was a good idea to tell him. A few minutes after he left and I continued writing into my diary.

 A few minutes after he left and I continued writing into my diary

I put my diary into my bed side table and went to bed. Already being excoited for the next day, because Ricky and i decided to order takeout tomorrow. Would i have known what would happen the next day i wouldn't have said that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next day

Ricky pov:

Yesterday was a weird day and today didn't start normal either. While I was at my locker EJ came up to me "Hey." I was surprised to see him talk to me outside of theatre, we're friends but her normally only talks to all of us if no one else is around. Ej has always been worried about his reputation. "I need your help although this might be weird." I raised my eyebrows "With what do you need help?" "Getting Nini to go on a date with me." I shook my head "Hell no, I'm not setting you up with my sister. Plus she can't use another heart break."

That was the end of our discussion and I walked to class. My plan was to just forgot this conversation but my first class was with Gina, Kourtney and Nini. It would have been fine if Gina wouldn't have seen me talk to EJ. "Ok Ricky spil." I shrug my shoulders "What do you mean?" Gina gave me a glare "What did EJ tell you? Don't even dare to deny it." I nodded "First off I was surprised that he talked to me too, but uhm he asked me to do him a favour." Kourtney seemed to die of excitement and Nini tried to vanish.

"You can't leave us hanging like that" Kourtney said. I sighed "He asked me to set him up with Nini." I blurted out. Her eyes widened and she sat there with her mouth wide open "He-e what!" Instead of looking terrified Gina just gave Nini a look and turned around to face the front of the class. Kourtney surprisingly did the same but she shot Nini a smile. With a look of embarrassment on her face My sister turned to the front as well. What the hell is going on here?

Gina pov:

At Lunch we three girls decided to not go to Lunch but to go onto the roof instead since we had lots of stuff to dicuss, that we didnt want anyone to knwo about. "So you're crush wants to ask you out but your brother does not seem to like that idea." Kourtney rolled her eyes "Dislike is way to nice, he hates the idea of it." I smiled at Nini "You know that we will make it happen right?" She abruptly looked up from her book "No, you won't. I really can't use my brother being mad at me, I have way to much stuff going on."

I was confused "What stuff going on?" Kourtney and I asked at the same time. "I uhm, it's just family stuff. Nothing you guys have to worry about." I'm pretty sure Nini knows we won't buy this lie but I think it's best to leave it. Right before Lunch i was waiting for Nini to finish her class when i overheard something i certainly shouldnt have. It feels right to tell her although it might break her. "Uhm Nini?" She nodded "What's up?" Should I really do this now? I can't lie to her, she's my best friend. "Right now might be a weird timing but I overheard Ricky talking to Big red about you." The two girls looked at me with shocked expressions "And what did they talk about?"

I was really scared to tell her because I knew she would Kill Ricky, not only for what he said but for sharing it with Big red. "Gina?" I shook my head "Sorry." I took a deep breath and started talking "Ricky said that he asked his mom to find out something about how your parents died. Apparently, she did."

Nini pov:

Why didn't he tell me? I thought we were supposed to tell each other everything. "Nini do you really want to know the rest?" I nodded "Yeah." I took a deep breath and after that Gina continued talking. "He said that you were in the car during the crash and that you were extremely lucky. Now comes the bad part, Ricky said that during the accident you apparently hit your head and that everything you've told him might just be your imagination."

My eyes widened in shock. A few seconds after tears stretd forming in my eyes. The two girls hugged me but I pushed them away. "You guys would believe me right?" They nodded "I'm sure Ricky dies too, he just said it was a possibility." That was the rest for me and I broke down in tears. But before Gina or Kourtney could say anything I ran into the nearest bathroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wrote this before my hand got hurt so enjoy this little chapter. Also y'all are allowed to hate Ricky. Don't forget to vote and comment